<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


cryin

Sunday, June 28, 2009 @ 8:22 pm.

To Submit
Physics: Assignment and Tutorial E1
History: Worksheet 14C
English: Reading and Responding


To Print
HCL: Oral Prep
E Maths: Trigonometry
Bio: Respiration Worksheets
Lit: Merlion unseen poem

Incomplete Questions I Have No Idea How to Do But Should Try to Do Anyway
Physics
Chinese Comprehension




Is anyone else having problems with the LMS Timetable that's supposed to show the school timetable? For mine, no lessons are being displayed except those of Lit, Chinese and Elect. History.

EDIT: I admit, I left out two things from my "completed" homework list: A Maths File and Chem SPA file.

I'm just kinda ignoring them, since each probably won't take too long, because Chem SPA has rather little to file, and I only have the content page to do for A Maths File.

D:

I hate the day just before school starts.

I guess it's a blessing that I've found June to be the longest month ever this year. At least it's a "holiday" month, meaning just a month without full days of classes.

RMUN seems so long ago.

OBS seems an eternity ago.

Of course school is just as familiar, since I've been going there nearly every weekday for the past two weeks.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.