<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Homework

Saturday, June 13, 2009 @ 11:14 am.

Homework:

Chinese - Totally haven't touched anything.
Chinese Comprehension Passages - 2
Chinese Oral Prep - 4
Chinese Oral Presentation Report

Physics: Done, depending on how many WSs there are. I can't find the second one.
Physics WSs (2) (DONE [data])
Physics Exercise (DONE)

Biology: Done
Biology WS (DONE... I think)
Biology Practice Paper (DONE)
Biology WB P38-40 (DONE)

Chemistry: Done
Chemistry Practical 3.6 (done except discussion)
Chemistry Titration Assignment (done except Q n 5)


A Maths: Am deliberately not touching because the last thing I have to do is due on Term 3 Week 1 and I kinda want to finish everything else first.
Amaths WS 4 TB Exercise (done except Qn 4)
Amaths WSs 4 [Due Term 3 Week 1]


E Maths: Done
Emaths Exercises 3A (DONE) & 3B (DONE)

Filing
Bio File
Chem SPA File
A Maths File

Group Projects
Chinese Group Project: Delegation via email
A Maths AA - Meeting: Monday or Tuesday, after Drama.

So basically it's all the same: Chinese, A Math and Filing. English doesn't count, because I'm submitting something I've written before.

EDIT:
Things I Want to Do for Fun

Gaming
Play Guitar Hero a few times (two)
Play MapleStory -- new Knights of Cygnus character (currently level 21)
Sims 3? (no way.)

Roleplay
XO
Check out the site that someone I know is on and possibly join

Writing
WRITE SOMETHING.

[This list can be skipped.]





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.