<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


These final hours

Sunday, June 28, 2009 @ 9:47 pm.

Spending these last one hour and fifteen minutes doing Physics backlog, not wanting to pack my bag, and being happy with the fact that I have successfully compiled all my holiday homework (minus files) into one neat stack and have listed everything down, again.

You know, if we switch seats this year, I'm going to miss who I'm sitting with... all five of them.

There was this time they made me smile till my cheeks hurt ^^. I think it was the SS assignment.

But yet, I'm sorta looking forward to what's coming.

I'd look forward to it, if I was ready.

I don't know if I am.

--

You know, I like being efficient. I like sitting down at a clear table with maybe a laptop if I need it and start doing business. Not just schoolwork, maybe something for drama or an LTC project or something personal.

I like doing work, because I like to be efficient. I don't like doing work, because I don't like NOT being efficient. Which is kinda why I don't want to pack my bag.

Maybe it has to do with the interface of this computer. It's cramped, with so many Firefox tabs open and so many things in the taskbar. Or maybe that's just me.

This "efficiency" thing probably has to do with movies that I watch. I'm really easy to influence.

--

To-Do List from 10pm to 11pm:

Backlog (Physics)
Pack bag
Sleep
Wait





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.