<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Touch and Go

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 @ 7:55 pm.

If you asked me what I would do with the last 24 hours of my life,
Well, firstly I wouldn't know that it was the last.

Because likely I'd be torn apart, by the fact that I'm leaving and never coming back no matter what, and... that I'm going somewhere with no way to return, and I want that.

I want to spend my last day happy. I don't want to spend it crying, because knowing me, that's what I would do.

I wouldn't get anything done. How would one spend his/her last day? Should I be doing good to everyone, or pleasing myself, or both? Would going to an Italian restaurant or Japanese restaurant be better for my last meal on earth? Should I sleep, or not even bother sleeping? Should I have pancakes or waffles as a last breakfast? Should I lose my virginity before I go, or keep it? (one of the stranger questions, but given the situation I'd probably think that) Should I finish all my overdue homework and submit it, or just forget about it? Should I clear my table, so that those left behind won't have to do it for me? Should I post a farewell on this blog or leave quietly? Should I write a note? Should I tell the rest of my family? (Yes.) Should I be happy, or sad?

Have I said I love you to everyone yet? Have I forgotten anyone?

Carolyn mentioned once that there are some people that can be read easily, and some people that can't.

Obviously I'm one of the former. I'm pretty simple-minded.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.