<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


help

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 @ 8:29 pm.

Everyday Life
Take this survey
1.You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station: Chips, ice cream, coke. Maybe if there's a Polar or a Delifrance there, a chicken pie. Or two.
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be? I don't WANT to be a sea creature. Maybe I could be a koi and swim around in a peaceful little koi pond.
3. Who's your favorite redhead? Clare Abshire, The Time Traveler's Wife
4. What do you order when youre at IHOP? What's IHOP?
5. Last book you read? The Time Traveler's Wife
6. Describe your mood. Mood? I HAVE NO MOOD! Actually I don't know. Which is good.
7. Describe the last time you were injured? Uh, I banged my right hip just now...?
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with? Is stuck in a well actually supposed to be a good thing?
9. Rock concert or symphony? Symphony is easier on the ears, but it depends on what type of rock concert. Never been to one. They sound violent.
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? A traffic light that says Upper Serangoon Road. I don't live anywhere near there.
11. Favorite Soda? Coke/Sprite or both. Spoke.
12. What type of shirt are you wearing? Some Little Miss Giggles shirt
13. If you could only use one form of transportation: Self-propelled supersonic flight.
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres? Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for: I don't have the hots for people. Otherwise I kinda get obsessed for short periods of time, or long periods of short periods of time. I think you can tell which people.
16. Whats your favorite kind of cake? Ice-cream cake. Bengawan Solo's chocolate gateau. The cake my maternal grandmother makes.
17. What did you have for dinner last night? Tonight? Rice, fish, sweet and sour pork. Pork soup.
18. Look to your left, what do you see? The door. Which is open. So I see the hallway. In the opposite wall is another door. Which is open. So I see my brother's table. The rest is darkness.
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not really
20. Favorite toy as a child? I remember having a bear puppet I called Sophie but I lost it, so I got another one but I didn't like it as much because it looked different.
21. Do you buy your own groceries? Sometimes. In a family it takes turns.
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Yes. Even in a best-case scenario I can absolutely guarantee my parents.
23. Whens the last time you had gummy worms? Years ago.
24. Whats your favorite fruit? I like grapes. Watermelons. etc.
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel? No
26. Do you like running long distances? No.
27. Have you ever eaten snow? No
28. What color are your bedsheets? Yellow
29. Whats your favorite flower? Don't have one
30. Do you do ballet? I quit in Primary 3 and never looked back.
31. Do you listen to classical music? I used to until my radio broke.
32. What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head? Mythbusters. It took me at least five seconds to think of one.
33. Do you watch Spongebob? Uhhuh
34. What temperature is it outside right now? Probably around 25 to 30 degrees celsius
35. Do people consider you smart? Depends on which people
36. How many piercings do you have? None
37. Are you signed on AIM? Nope
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together? No
39 .How do you feel about your family?
40. Do you have an iPod? Nano, don't use it
41. What time do you go to bed? Around midnight.
42. What CD is currently in your CD player? I don't have a CD player.
43. What movie do you know every line to? I can't trust my memory any more.
44. What is your favorite salad dressing? Vinegar? Thousand Island?
45. What do you want for Christmas this year? I don't know. I could want a new laptop but I can't bear to part with this one. Sims 3? No space... where would I keep it? B3 for Chinese Os. Maybe. Does that count? No matter, I'll probably end up getting money and a Rubik's Cube. I just get the feeling.
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? I've got family in Australia? Maybe America.
47. Do you like hugs? Very much
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Chinese O Level Oral
49. Whats the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? Surname. People pronounce it as Ong.
50. Last person you hugged? Half-hugged my father. Does that count?





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.