<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


I Hate Everyone

Thursday, July 02, 2009 @ 3:39 pm.

Some stupid chick in the check out line
Was paying for b**rs with nickels and dimes
And some old man had clipped coupons
And argued whenever they wouldn't take one
All I wanted to buy was some cig*rettes
But I couldn't take it anymore, so I left

I hate everyone
I hate everyone
I hate everyone
I hate everyone

All the people on the street
I hate you all

And the people that I meet
I hate you all

And the people that I know
I hate you all

And the people that I don't
I hate you all


Oh, I hate you all

Some f___ a___ just cut me off
And gave me the finger when I f____ honked
Then he proceeded to put on the brakes
He slammed on the brakes, but I made a mistake
When I climbed out of my van he was waiting.
But he was six three and two hundred pounds of S____

I hate everyone
I hate everyone
I hate everyone
I hate everyone

All the people on the street
I hate you all

And the people that I meet
I hate you all

And the people that I know
I hate you all

And the people that I don't
I hate you all


I bet you think I'm kidding
But I promise you its true
I hate most everybody
But most of all
I hate, oh, I hate you

All the people on the street
I hate you all

And the people that I meet
I hate you all

And the people that I know
I hate you all

And the people that I don't
I hate you all

And the people in the East
I hate you all

And the people I hate least
I hate you all

And the people in the West
I hate you all

And the people I like best
I hate you all


Oh, I hate you all

(Get Set Go)





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.