<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


MGS quiz

Monday, July 13, 2009 @ 11:08 pm.

1. [ ] you own at least 4 pairs of FBT shorts (Two)
2. [ ] You recall the founders day when the school was vandalized (Nope)
3. [ ] You still believe Hock Seng recycles/d his straws (No)
4. [ ] You spent at least 1 year of your school life patronizing the red bowl stall (I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT NOODLES FROM THE RED BOWL NOODLE STORE WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME)
5. [x] You spent more pocket money on mayo chicken and hock seng’s snacks than recess itself (I love mayo chicken.)
6. [ ] You had 5 ting xie books so as to avoid doing correction/getting parents signatures (Uh, no I didn't?)
7. [ ] You cut queue at the Yong Tao Foo stall (I don't cut queues.)
8. [ ] You faked an injury to wear sandals to school (Never, really)
9. [ ] You got away with your skirt being 1 inch too short (Never too short)
10. [x] Your badge was never covering the pinafore bit, it was as low as you could get away with (sometimes)
11. [x] You made every excuse to not change out of your PE attire (I don't know. But I always change out at recess anyway.)
12. [x] Monday chapels were 1 hour nap time (Forty minutes... I tried to stop really but Monday mornings are crap.)
13. [ ] You fainted at least once during school assembly
14. [x] You always arrived late on Mondays to avoid the ‘read Chinese/MT books’ initiative in the quadrangle (I just live far away. One time I actually went, I was running, slipped on the grass patch and immediately got sent to the staff room showers to wash my scraped knees.)
15. [x] You played pepsi cola one two three in the linkway
16. [x] The only hopscotch tiles you know are the ones in the concourse (Yeah! Hopscotch TILES! HOW COOL IS THAT)
17. [x] You got upset by ‘Monkey Girls’ School’ (Sort of. Now we have Monitorlizard Girls' School. Ask Zhi Lin.)
18. [ ] You threatened a teacher that your parents will complain to XXX (My parents did. Not me.)
19. [ ] You remember Tuesday morning devotions with Mrs Tan (Wait, what?)
20. [x] You know what KAP and BTP stand for (Woohoo yes)

21. [ ] You got away with eating in class
22. [x] You have at least one good friend from GB (I guess?)
23. [x] You know where computer lab 4.1 is and you had classes in there (4.1 D:)
24. [ ] You remember when Maple Woods was just green grass (Nope)
25. [x] You were one of the brats who was picked up by your mum/ah ma everyday (I'm not a brat <_< )
26. [x] Alternatively, you got a lift from a friend whose mum/ah ma picked them up everyday (Uh yeah, sometimes)
27. [ ] You used the orange pay phone by the guardhouse regularly
28. [ ] You learnt “Rubber Duckie” as part of your music lesson (Can't remember)
29. [ ] You can’t remember the second and third verse of the school song (We still sing them.)
30. [ ] You caused a chain of effect of screams because you saw a bug/lizard (No)
31. [x] You miss the Touch Typing program offered in primary school (Oh, I'm grateful for it now)
32. [x] You never understood why you had to plait your hair when the ponytail reached the collar
33. [ ] You still wear coloured sports bra
34. [x] You wore shorts under your pinafore on non-PE days
35. [x] Your class scared a male teacher away before (Oh yes)
36. [ ] You have at least three relatives who studied/are currently studying in MGS
37. [ ] Your mum was classmates with your teacher/classmates mum
38. [x] You wore jackets in school because it was ‘that’ cold (sometimes, especially in the new library)
39. [ ] You miss MGS canteen food (Wait, I'm still IN MGS.)
40. [x] You had the fattest pencil case because it was stuffed with all those coloured pens and markers (No, actually staplers. I have two! And empty pens)

41. [x] You still use the blue/black uni-ball ultra-fine 0.37 pen
(I use the 0.38 one but I have to replace them all the time because I keep dropping them on the nib. So I use the Pilot G-2 0.5 which I don't like D:)
42. [x] You still wear your House/PE t shirt occasionally (Again, I'm still IN MGS, so...)
43. [x] You almost gave the Home Econs teacher a heart attack (Uh maybe)
44. [x] There is a theme song from one of the camps or REW weeks that you still remember
45. [x] You will send your daughter to MGS (depends on whether I have children)
46. [ ] You’ve gone back at least once to visit after graduating (irrelevant)
47. [ ] Your class made a Lao Shi cry before (I don't remember)
48. [x] Hock Seng used to call you by your house (address) number
(Apparently my sister did so I guess that counts)
49. [x] You wonder why we never actually had prom (It's a bit tough without male students)
50. [x] You wish you could relive it all over again (I don't know okay)

Count your unchecked boxes.
Deduct that number from 50
Multiply by 2.

54%. I'll add more, when I actually graduate.
50% o_o i expected less hahah





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.