<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Misery Business

Monday, July 13, 2009 @ 10:23 pm.

I'm in the business of misery
Let's take it from the top
She's got a body like an hourglass
It's ticking like a clock
It's a matter of time
Before we all run out
When I thought he was mine
She caught him by the mouth

I waited eight long months
She finally set him free
I told him I couldn't lie
He was the only one for me
Two weeks and we've caught on fire
She's got it out for me
But I wear the biggest smile

Whoa
I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now
Whoa
It was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now
But, God, does it feel so good
Cos' I got him where I want him now
And if you could then you know you would
It's gonna just feel so
It just feels so good

Second chances they don't ever matter
People never change
Once a wh___ you're nothing more
I'm sorry, that'll never change
And about forgiveness
We're both supposed to have exchanged
I'm sorry, honey, but I passed it up
Now look this way

Well, there's a million other girls
Who do it just like you
Looking as innocent as possible
To get to who
They want and what they like
It's easy if you do it right
Well, I refuse, I refuse, I refuse

Whoa
I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now
Whoa
It was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now
But, God, does it feel so good
Cos' I got him where I want him now
And if you could then you know you would
It's gonna just feel so
It just feels so good

I watched his wildest dreams come true
And not one of them involving you
Just watch my wildest dreams come true
Not one of them involving

Whoa
I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now

Whoa
I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now
Whoa
It was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now
But, God, does it feel so good
Cos' I got him where I want him now
And if you could then you know you would
It's gonna just feel so
It just feels so good

(Paramore)





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.