<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Right, yeah

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 @ 8:36 pm.

Maybe I should change my skin.

But I like my skin.



Oh wait, I mean my blogskin.
Or, more accurately, the layout of my blog. How my blog looks. The HTML.

Something.

--

I was looking through my old posts yesterday and I realised that I only reached Post 55 last year.

And here I am at three hundred and something.

Is it good to post more? Does it mean you're a prolific writer, or you just waste time on your blog?

Well, I certainly don't like blogs that don't get updated for months on end. They make me feel unnerved.

--

My sister just got DBSK's latest album, The Secret Code.

There's this unofficial shop that sells China music CDs at Anchorpoint. I strongly believe that their goods are pirated. They sold The Secret Code there. My sister didn't buy it, not exactly because it was pirated but because she wanted to respect DBSK.

But she bought Super Junior's album.

--

Drama until 5:30 pm today.

I mean come on, if we were going to do it during National Day anyway, why didn't they let us meet?

Even the school said those CCAs with performances in July/August could meet.

And ours is now on August 7th.

Which means we have ten days, including weekends, to prepare for it.

And most likely we've all forgotten everything due to being... inert? inactive? idle? for about a month. Which is why we've got to slog it out now, I guess.

Nice going.

I'm scared.

We have a lot to work on. Including how on earth we're going to get any kind of projection in the ME Lau Hall.

Which, as I've said before, is a Hall. We're all used to the Audi where everything can be heard. When CLDDS performs in the Hall I can't hear much from the gallery, where the control room is gonna be. Except for maybe the really good people who are way downstage. And we can't mike it either, because Zhi says we don't have a budget.

Sigh.

I still want a Drama Night.

Sad thing when the only public showings of Drama this year is school performances of about 15 minutes each. Poor juniors; they're missing out on a lot. And also, if Drama is performing, CLDDS should too. They deserve it. Honestly!

Meh. What am I rambling about?

Good luck to the MCs trying to connect a play set in FRANCE to NATIONAL DAY. Heehee ^^

--

I repeat myself too much. You must all hate me now D:





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.