<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Shallow

Saturday, July 11, 2009 @ 11:31 am.

I need to post something. So I'm going to post all the things that I didn't want to post before because I just thought it would be stupid.

--

So there was one time that I went to NCC, and the pastor was talking about something like Adam vs Christ:

P: So it's like Adam versus Kris.
General Audience: [silence]
Me: o__o
P: You know, like some AI joke.

And another time he started doing the moonwalk on stage when he suddenly derailed off into "Heal the World".

Rationale for not posting this: It's just pointless.
--

You know, MediaCorp loves Adam Lambert. Seriously.

I was reading the Today newspaper a few days back, and there was an ad for the 8 Days Magazine in there, and instead of something about whoever was on the cover, it instead said "Why is Adam Lambert carrying a Project Shop bag?"

I... don't really know what Project Shop actually is.

And on my way to school on that day, they played Mad World (the Adam version, not the Gary Jules or the Tears for Fears one) on the Morning Express on Class 95, and the following ramble went like this:
"That gave me chills."
"We should go to the supermarket and get some Lambert."
"You know, the cheese Lambert."
And the day after that the DJs said that they were going to play it again.
Or another song that Adam released. I didn't get to hear it, though.

For a moment I just thought Oh dear, Adam is following me.

But I realised that it was MediaCorp and that I am not going crazy.

In that time, they haven't played anything by Kris Allen as far as I know.
Rationale for not posting: Overanalysing
--

Last week, as everyone was getting ready for school, and we got to the car:

M: OPEN THE DAMN DOOR. [because the back door is jammed and whoever gets in first has to reach over and open the door from the inside]
S: It's not my fault, what.
M: You don't have to be so damn rude.
And I thought maybe her saying open the damn door was just as rude, but of course I can't say that. Because, well, it's rude.

Rationale for not posting: It depends on who knows my blog address.

--

I'm trying to listen to a cellcast. It's my second time trying but now I have the earphone half out of my ear because the sound quality is so bad.

And yeah, I only have a one sided earphone, with a mike. My mother calls it the telemarketer earphone. I feel like I'm going to damage my right ear.

Rationale for not posting: Who wants to know this?

--

New song to learn on Expert for Guitar Hero: Misery Business by Paramore

Rationale for not posting: I'm not really learning it, because I haven't been playing. Mm?





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.