<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Accentuate

Saturday, August 08, 2009 @ 3:33 pm.

I can't remember what work is due on Tuesday. Does that make me a slacker? Or am I just forgetful? There's nothing written in my diary.

I don't know whether the CT revision worksheets for A Maths and E Maths have a set deadline. Anyone care to fill me in? Sorry D:

--

I realise I probably did the entire Alice role last year with an American accent.

--

I'm a mess.

Appearance: Chinese
Race: Chinese (Cantonese)
Citizenship: Singaporean
Personality: Very... me.

Academics: British-Singaporean; Cambridge "O" Levels
Interest in Academics: I can't really rate this...
Proficiency in Academics: Not bad.
CCA: (English) Drama

Writing (English): British [spelling]
Writing (Chinese): Western [very bad, but still existent]
Writing (other languages): Non-existent

Speaking (English): American
Speaking (Chinese): Non-existent
Speaking (other languages): People tell me I'm good at it. Zhi Lin in particular once said I can talk (read: mimic) in most languages naturally EXCEPT Chinese.

Comprehension (English): British/American
Comprehension (Chinese): Singaporean. Non-native. Existent.
Comprehension (Other languages): Non-existent

Slang/Dialects (English): Singaporean, sometimes (Singlish!)
Slang/Dialects (Chinese): Mandarin. Technically supposed to understand Cantonese but I can't.
Slang/Dialects (Other languages): What?

Influences: Largely Western, but I can't say that I'm not influenced by Singapore/China at all.
Friends/Social Network: Singaporean?
Online Network: Same? Mostly?

Interests (Music): American. Some Korean.
Interests (Film/Theatre/Television): Mix; For film and television, basically the things they show in Singapore which are largely... not local. Theatre? I like local groups but I don't have much exposure either.
Interests (Travel): Mix; I want to go to the USA. Or Europe. But I've never been outside the Asia-Australia region.
Interests (Arts): English. Creative writing.
Interests (Gaming): Mix; MapleStory, Guitar Hero, random online games...
Interests (Others): Watching random documentaries on YouTube.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.