<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Adventure

Friday, August 28, 2009 @ 9:06 pm.

Sorry, Carolyn!! I just realised that I hadn't relinked you yet! Done now.

--

Plurk Adventures continue. It's amusing to be able to carry on three conversations at the same time with the same person.

--

E. History

Completely unable to concentrate or be 'hyped' by Alison, so other than the presentation I didn't really say anything. The Jews don't really have much to defend against, so we're pretty safe.

But Germany trying to absolve themselves of ALL blame for World War II? Argued after the debate actually ended. As aggressively as I could, because, I don't know.

E. Maths

No E Maths. Exactly what I wanted. I did a few E Math questions and then collapsed on my table, closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Finally did for a while before Mrs Chitra came in.

English

I think this quote from Carolyn's blog sums it all up.

Hahaha, my goodness, formal letter writing.
Ellie's act-old-man voice is HILARIOUS.

She decided to narrate her group's opening para in said voice, to represent their chosen POV, see..and after the first two words (Dear Sir..) there was a stunned silence (everyone's thought bubbles: Is that really her voice?!?) before we all burst into laughter.
Sniggering continued throughout the entire para :P
And Mrs Chitra's supplied words after Ellie said the first two words:

"That sounds exactly like one of the candidates at ACS Barker..."

Strange mood swing of sorts and found myself very easily amused during this period... especially this period.

Recess

Gathered all my stuff and made my way to the Com Lab before being waylaid by the rest of Wired Soap because Mrs Leong wanted to see us...

But in the end she didn't show, despite Ms Cheng giving the 3T members permission to skip her entire period (!) to see her, so I went for Chem.

Chemistry

The Who Killed the Fishes powerpoint was really well done. I always try to do these sort of things myself for school projects but utterly fail most of the time.

Alison's computer, Li Cheng's computer and my computer all hung at the same time while trying to access it. Liz Goh's computer was the only one that worked ^^.

A. Maths

As I predicted, one hour of A Maths was tiring beyond belief, even though we did, what, three problems? Four?

I still haven't figured out the last one... eh, I needed some form of help for most of them.

Gah.

GEL

Finished watching Mom at Sixteen.

I felt (physically) really bad during this lesson, so I did nothing but listen most of the time. Got distracted by the fact that Rachew was sitting outside.

After GEL

Lots of 2G people (like the E. History girls, who were called back for a while) went out to meet Rachew. Spent a companionable twenty minutes all just talking (the circle was getting smaller and smaller, though). Rachew's skirt is now above her knee! Shockhorror!

Never mind, skirt length for NJC is four fingers above knee. Other than that, she hasn't changed a bit. She insists that she didn't shorten it.

Commendation Awards Rehearsal

No air. Felt dizzy. Like throwing up. Gah. Hopefully it's better on the actual day.

Entertained by Jelly talking about the [---] she is currently writing.

After that, went to sit in the canteen with Jelly, Diana and Zhi Lin with a chicken burger and a cup of hot water, which was so hot I nearly burned my tongue or something. Yay!

Okay, that's it.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.