<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Amalgam

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 @ 6:28 pm.

1.

SS CT today. Though I may have screwed up my conclusions at least I had five minutes to leisurely write out the last paragraph. Quite a change from previous tests. I can't decide whether I'm satisfied with A. Maths CT or not. I got the weird 0.355 answer for Question 2 that a lot of people seem to have gotten. But I can't say for sure...

2.

I want to skip the Lit CT. It's a strategy. Ha.

(Temperature: 36.2 degrees)

3.

I fell asleep on my clothes and history textbook in the canteen today while my sister was doing art with her friends, for about forty-five minutes or so.

4.

Mrs Loy replied to the Scenario Writing email as soon as internet cut last night. I don't think she's read my edited draft so I just sent it to her again.

5.

We haven't had a single day since the June hols where everyone was in school:

1. Tabitha quarantined due to brother
2. Carolyn diagnosed, everyone else around her quarantined
3. Random people in between
4. Shannon and Tabitha both sick
5. Shannon still sick
6. Alison sick
7. Mrs Ng, and now Ms Lau sick.

6.

Why do I have NOTHING to talk about except school?

7.

Eh, Carolyn's blog suddenly started playing music, ten minutes after it loaded and I forgot to close it.

8.

I realise that I only start to appreciate Michael Jackson after his departure.

I think when I was young I always saw him as just a weird celebrity person (like many celebrities are) who had plastic surgery and m_lested [censored for filter] children.

I think it was after I watched a documentary about MJ's Top 40 singles that I started to actually like him.

9.

Count the number of times I used the word "I" in this post.

10.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.