<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Choose

Monday, August 17, 2009 @ 10:08 pm.

Blogger?

Wordpress?

Tumblr?

Twitter?

Plurk?

I don't know.

--

Studying is terrible.

I sort of wish that we could have more "lax" tests for the last day of CTs, like maybe Chinese, or E Maths.

Then it would be just a nice slope down into a brief rest again.

But no, we're all having a mad rush right now because it's elect. humanities and Chemistry.

Ugh.

It's the last day of CTs tomorrow, and yet it's so unbearable.

--

WHY THE HELL AM I JUST TALKING ABOUT STUDYING ALL THE TIME

I hate this. I want to go away.

--

What is life?

Life is finding things to eat, water to drink, places to lie down and sleep without getting mugged, and the occasional amusement.

Sometimes more complicated by things like jobs and academic qualifications when everything gets taken off our hands by technology.

Oh yeah, and money. And, uh, other people.

--

I'm eating a lollipop right now.

--

This is why I shouldn't join Twitter or Plurk; every thirty seconds I'd have around ten-twenty posts.

Or maybe that's why I SHOULD join. I'd learn to be concise. But I don't want to lose myself either.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.