<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


City on a Hill

Monday, August 24, 2009 @ 8:02 pm.

Anecdote today, so proud of myself...

Chapel

Band today: Jocelyn, Alarice and this guy called Nigel who never was really introduced so I'm not sure if his name was Nigel.

They were pretty great. We didn't have a message today, just forty minutes or so of their playing and singing, which included, among other things, I'm Yours by Jason Mraz and Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson.

At least three original songs by Alarice, one of which I've embed above... it's probably my favourite out of the lot too. I like her songs, 'cos they have a semblance of coherence rather than just being strings of focus words/phrases.

Bio

40 minutes of everything blood, which was pretty draining to say the least, but it was okay... compared to getting the CTs back. Sigh... disappointed with myself.

Literature

I'm actually quite happy with my Lit marks, 16/25, because I was expecting to fail. And hey, two marks lower than the highest score (Carolyn!) so.

So sad... Ms Tan decided to count the first unseen we did anyway. But still, common test kinda pulled down my overall by one... mark...

Recess

Didn't bother eating. Sat around with Eleanor and Jean.

HCL

Biggest surprise of all when I got the CT paper back: 26.5/40, which apparently isn't that bad?

SS

I was expecting more from this paper. Bad ending to the four we got back today. Couldn't bear to listen to the going-through-of-papers... it was a long day and I was already counting down to the end of school (two hours)

Physics

Time crawled by.

HCL

More time crawled by, and then we were released.

--

Sorry, not one of the more interesting ones.

Slept from 5.30 to 7.15 pm.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.