<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


[Freedom]

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 @ 10:19 pm.

You know what, the last time I followed Singapore Idol our entire family were fans of Jonathan Leong. But now, I think I like Hady Mirza better.



--

Anecdote!

Before School

Walked into class and suddenly got the feeling that maybe I had turned invisible. Which is a weird feeling, but regardless I felt that way. Well, I confirmed that I was indeed still visible when Shannon woke me up before assembly started... [rolls eyes at self]

PE

DANCE PE IS FREAKING AWESOME

I don't care that I'm not particularly good at it, it's seriously fun!

A. Maths

I'm tired of A. Maths. I just get even more frustrated when I don't have foolscap paper, which pretty much no one does due to the bookshop being out of stock...

MORE FOOLSCAP PAPER! If students have enough homework to go through an entire pad in about a month or so, at least the bookshop should be able to keep up ;D

Lit.

Ms Tan didn't come today, so in the end didn't do anything.

And oh yeah, all the SYF Drama girls got Commendation Awards.

But apparently Phoebe, who is our President, didn't.

Biology

Bio SPA! I'm so happy! I got full marks for Skill 1.1!!!

Ha.

SS

Eh... diplomacy, Mrs Raj taught it. Basically we went through the points in the textbook and then she'd get us to argue among ourselves which one was more important. I was sitting between Zhi Lin and Xing Xing so it was pretty interesting.

Student Feedback Session as led by Kat and Tan Hong

Hilarious.

"What do you think would improve school spirit?"

Nicole: Aircon in the classrooms (because it would make us happy to go to school)

Felicia: We should have more celebrations (meaning more holidays) like a BARBEQUE...

Tabitha: We should have MGS products, like [counts off on fingers] MGS soap, MGS towels, MGS...
Someone: Propaganda!
Me: GOOD Propaganda!
Shannon: And then besides the MGS soap, MGS towels... also should get cheap radio things to stick in our ears and broadcast MGS messages...
Me: Isn't that what the PA system is for?
Tabitha: The PA system doesn't work anyway...

Kat: So are you sure that these are your actual suggestions?

The prefect facilitators were amused greatly.

Miss Lau came in to check on us, and so did Mrs Ng, which you can read about in Carolyn's blog because I don't want to type it all out...

Mrs Ng: Eh, what's this student forum about, ah?
Everyone: School spirit!
Mrs Ng: School spirit? You know what's the problem with this school? Discipline...

And then after that, Mr Liu came in...

Felicia: Hi, Mr Liu! Would you like to join us?
Shannon: [reels off all the things that the teachers have asked us/we have told the teachers] We are taking part very enthusiastically with the intent to improve the school, and we are giving constructive criticism...
Mr Liu: Oh, okay... can I see Audrey?

So he hadn't come in to CHECK on us or anything...

Then the prefects went around the class to ask what we have done to promote school spirit:

Li Cheng: Uh, I sing the school song...
Kat: Okay, after that no one can give that as an answer, okay?
[class collectively protests]: Give another one! Say another one!
Kat: You're vice-chair, eh...
Someone: Yeah, she's the best vice-chair!
Kat: So do you all think that Li Cheng is a very good vice-chairman that promotes school spirit?
Class: Yessssssss!
[later]
Kat: Okay, Li Cheng, have you done yet?
Someone: Yeah, she's the best chairman, what!

And things like that.

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Went with Jelly, En and Diana to Plaza Singapura to catch the movie. One of the most ridiculous movies ever but still cool... in a ridiculous way. After that we had to go back to rescue Diana's bottle.

--

Aud: You're probably having more fun at IMCB than I would have had. Glad you got the spot!





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.