<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Oh, it's raining

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 @ 8:09 pm.

I'm not going to write a recount on today.

I don't want to, okay?



--

I need to get a life.

If I wrote letters to everyone I thought deserved one, I think I'd write at least fifty. Not all of them would be people that knew me.

--

I love 2G, but 3G is my class now, and despite everything, I love 3G too. Before 2G split, I wrote a blog post with one memory about each class member.

New Memories. If applicable, excerpts from this year's blog posts.

Bernice: Really funny. And calm. Mix of the two. (Record for most number of times in the same group with the same people)

Hui Xian: I will always remember, among other things, your text messages. How you send them to every single member of the class at least once a week is beyond me.

Liz Chan: Among many things, blackening white spots on your Big Bang diary with my permanent marker.

Xiu Qi: Your Scenario ending is completely fine. Honestly!

Felicia: RMUN; borrowing blister plasters. I still have some more. Maybe next time.

Ka Yi: Gain weight! And how do you eat so quickly? (Record for most number of times in the same group with the same people)

Claire: OBS; the second-last night when it was so hot that no one was asleep, and we were all sitting outside.

Eleanor: Emphysema! Um, never mind. Let's see how many subjects you top this term >D

Glenda: Pathetic memory of you last year. Sorry. "Glenda is the Kee to lameness"...

Liz Goh: Somehow it's really easy to notice when you don't come to school. Don't know why. Maybe it's your central position in the class?

Grace: Oh, um, I don't really remember anything... Yeah, not really. No.

Alison: HRC (FTW); Pathetic Jews (heh); Stefan Curry... and most recently, bringing a Powerpoint to illustrate ToD [acronym-ed for a semblance of secrecy] on Monday? Ooh.

Tabitha: Sorry about LWAC...

Jerusha: Your voice and Mrs Loh's voice sound vaguely similar...

Yun Hua: You haven't changed a bit. (Record for most number of times in the same group with the same people)

Minerva: The Indian ab_se thing you did with Liz Chan... hilarious.

Nicole: Huge kudos to you!

Christie: Liz Chan and Lau made you that gigantic birthday card/photo album... who wouldn't have seen that? 8D

Lau: I think you're the first K-pop fan I got to know besides my sister... maybe it goes to show how slow MGS is for such things to "pass" to them... ha.

Shannon: Hi Shannon! Trust me, Japan is really fun.

Siti: "How could you grow 8 cm in one year?"

Carolyn: Hey, thanks a lot (:

Stephanie:
Steph: Lau! Say you love Kris Allen!
Lau: Uh, I love Kris Allen...
Steph: Yes!!
Lau:...not. He can't sing.
Audrey: Glad you had a good time ;D

Celine: has a great o_O face. Somehow it seems that way 8D

Vi Chien: You shouldn't be on a diet. Stop counting calories already!

Wendy: Hmm, if Celine has a great o_O face, you have a great O_O face.


Special Mention to:
The people sitting adjacent to me: Ellie, Wendy, Glenda, Alison, Liz Chan.
MGS RMUN Delegations 1 & 2 (Egypt & Denmark): Felicia, Alison, Minerva, Nicole, (myself); Jelly, Jean, Alexa, Charlotte, Tze Shien
3T
MGS Drama Society
LTC '08-'09 Duplo

You're all awesome.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.