<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Resilience

Tuesday, August 18, 2009 @ 9:13 pm.

Anecdote today, just for the fun of it.

Before School

Went to the bookshop to see if there was stock for foolscap paper. There wasn't. I've been a leech for too long.

Elect. Humanities CT

Before the paper, asked Mrs Ng whether the Mukden Incident was a cause, effect, or example of militarism, which Elect. History girls had been puzzling over for the entire period... she said that it technically was an effect, but of the expansionist policy, and that it was more of a case study for the failure of League of Nations...

a) Was a militarist government good for Japan?

According to reports from several Elect. History girls the moment they saw this question they nearly choked.

Out of the whole chapter, four points of evidence for an entire essay question.

b) The following were equally important reasons that contributed to the Nazis gaining support from the Germans:

i) Effects of the Great Depression
ii) Fear of Communism
iii) Hitler's Charisma and Political Abilities

How far do you agree?

Interesting, that. I ended up putting iii) as the most important (see previous post for the partial reason), which was kind of a mistake.

Chemistry CT

Spent the forty minute break period with Audrey, Celine and Wendy studying Chemistry. I ended up leaving the YHCO3 question last because I thought one of my answers was wrong while it was actually correct, so I redid it needlessly.

Recess

Ate, then went back up to class and extracted the broken test tube sets from my locker, of which ten were not broken, so I transferred those into one box and the shards into another.

Chemistry (SPA)

Too much Chemistry. Chem SPA was quite... tame today. I don't think anyone broke anything. (!)

Add. Maths

Trigonometric Identities. Uh, why do we need to learn this?

Imagine the countless identities people with nothing better to do come up with in their free time.

Elect. History

Mrs Ng finished marking our papers in a single day. Apparently because marks have to be keyed in by Wednesday, even though the other teachers are only giving back papers next week...

So we're not going to get a chance to haggle for marks when we get the other papers back? Gasp!
--

Should I join Plurk?





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.