<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Bold

Thursday, September 03, 2009 @ 4:02 pm.

So, I've been invalided at home technically for two days, but I'll try to make it on Friday, yeah. So I should probably take this time to recount on yesterday.

Before PE

Progress reports. Interesting to note that the subjects I did comparatively badly in had the best comments.

PE

I think we managed to cover the last three sets of eight beats, and in my opinion, they're the hardest ones. I can't remember it, nor can I get it.

And apparently we end the dance with this somewhat obscene movement that the entire group of maybe 40 people does in unison.

Oh dear.

A Maths

Comparatively painless; I don't know why but A Maths seemed to be really short. More proving. Wasn't that bad. I think.

Literature

More of the text, until page 101, skipping Dover Beach. Nothing really happened during this lesson.

Recess

Tried to practice the dance with Audrey but by the third-last/second-last set of eight beats at least one of us would burst out laughing.

Biology

Bio. SPA involving onions. I love onions. And there were no Bunsen burners involved. So it was a good SPA, even though I likely messed everything up.

SS

I found it hard to concentrate during this period... Xing Xing was beside me lamenting about Progress Report and it didn't help that this chapter is one of the more boring ones.

Assembly

Not much, so I guess I'll skip this part.

Drama

Spent one hour doing warmups for essentially nothing (although that was kinda the point) and then went to the canteen where the Drama Society devoured eight pizzas. I had one slice of crab meat pizza, then all the pizza was gone. It's quite scary.

After Drama, I hung around in school doing the following:
  1. Discussing subject combination with Marcella, Miriam, Jelly and Diana
  2. Discussed Chinese, Higher Chinese, and CL 'B' with the same people.
  3. Somehow the conversation got completely derailed and Jelly started shipping Kradam.
  4. Then the conversation got derailed again. I can't remember to what.
  5. Playing a long Tibetan Numbers with Miriam and Shannon; I am proud to announce that after a year, Miriam has finally figured it out.
Went home and fell asleep, and then watched Singapore Idol, details of which you can find in the post below.

After I fell asleep proper, I woke up at 3 am because it was really really cold, then fell asleep until 5.30 am, which is when my alarm rings, and stayed in bed until six, which is when I usually wake up. It takes me forever to wake up, which is why I prepare accordingly.

But today was different; I was up like a shot at five thirty, so I did nothing but wait.

Took my temperature, 37.8 degrees. I went to the toilet then went back to bed but took at least forty-five minutes to get back to sleep. Then at about nine fifteen I woke up again, then I think went back to sleep until twelve fifteen.

I just got back from the doctor. She says it's a viral infection. So I have tablets and stuff. Hopefully I can come tomorrow.

--

Random Things

  1. 9 is showing in Singapore. Jelly and I are going to watch.
  2. Speaking of Kradam, Adam's album drops in the USA on November 24th.
  3. That's Carolyn's birthday, and a day before my birthday.
  4. That's also Freddie Mercury's death anniversary.
  5. Which means that Carolyn's birthday is Mercury's death anniversary. Specifically, Carolyn was born three years after Mercury passed on.
  6. Hmm... what else is there to say?
  7. My semicolon key is still detached. The little rubber stump left behind scares me.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.