<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Laxative

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 @ 8:17 pm.

PE

Dance grading today. Between the two classes taking the same dance class together, I think our class is somewhat more serious :/. Yeah, even with Alison's contributions of "life".

She tried to convince our row to yell "YO!" during the turn-jump. It failed, both times. (We charitably agreed to dance the routine twice to save the embarrassment of the row behind us who otherwise would have to dance alone.) I made her promise that she would actually yell during the dance itself. In the end, we both carried it through but no one else did.

Also, after every turn-jump, I immediately forgot the next step because I was so distracted by the YO.

They didn't even tell us our grades after that. And knowing MGS, we'll probably never know except for the vague As and Bs on our progress reports.

A. Math

Worksheet 9. Not really attempting to follow during the proving parts, because even though they're fairly easy it IS also somewhat tedious.

Lit.

Finished Part II of Fahrenheit 451. Epic milestone!

It was Miss Tan's birthday today. She says that we have "sharp ears" for being able to figure that out.

Recess

Went down for recess as usual. No matter what, I always have to eat on Wednesday. Saw Jelly and Diana (and later Zhi Lin studying for Chem SPA.)

Bio

New timetable: We now have back-to-back E Maths and A Maths for two hours straight on Fridays. It's actually quite an appealing combination; I don't MIND it or anything. But who knows how I'm actually going to react when the time comes.

Friday Lesson Order:
Chem, English, Recess (0940 - 1020... crazy! Stampede!), Elect. Humanities, E Maths, A Maths, GEL.

Chem in the morning? Again?

I don't know if Miss Lau is amusing, or amused.

SS

First time I didn't finish an SBQ in time. Usually I finish with at least thirty seconds to spare, but this time I was halfway through the last question. Glenda (Gand) was in the same predicament.

Assembly

Talk by the Singapore Women's Everest Team.

A little perturbed by the fact that every time they showed a picture of something remotely out of the ordinary the audience would burst into excited murmuring and therefore not listen to the speaker at all. Such murmuring was always shushed within a few seconds. So maybe I'm not all that weird.

ALL NEW ZEALANDERS, PLEASE SUBMIT A CHEQUE OF $2000 PAID TO METHODIST GIRLS' SCHOOL
ON TUESDAY.

--

Xing Xing is ranting to me about SPA right now.

Chem SPA.

Which is frankly not a good thing to talk to me about at the moment.

...

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!


--

Quote from Xing Xing:

How am I supposed to tell the examiner honestly I prefer countryside because people are idiots, and plants will hold more stimulating conversations than the retards in the city can ever do? [...] Misanthropic, I know. But seriously. All I said was a gross understatement. "I'm not really a people person." [...] People are idiots. Not all, but definitely most of them. God knows I can count the number of intelligent people I've met on two hands.


I don't agree much with what she said, but what she said does have some meaning to it.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.