<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Newspaper

Saturday, September 05, 2009 @ 1:02 pm.

I'll probably end up working for a newspaper when I graduate.

I'm good at coming up with things on short notice that are halfway passable.

At this point I feel like posting the comments I got for my RMUN "diagnosis" article that we were supposed to submit during the second briefing (which had nothing to do with politics at all), but I shouldn't.

--

For all interested,

I have a bruise on my arm, just below the wrist. It's greenish-yellow. It doesn't really hurt.

--

I had three hiccup fits yesterday.

Once half an hour before dinner, another five minutes after dinner, and another half an hour after dinner.

--

For the people who read my blog, how do you think I would fare as a newspaper writer?

And oh, interestingly enough, my brother just signed up for the editorial club/team/posse/thing in his school. From what I know, it's not like the editorial CCA in our school that apparently doesn't have formal meetings and therefore has zero attendance.

And oh, he failed English this term.

He's Primary 4.

--

For those seeking specific information as to what has been keeping me away from school these past few days, it is apparently a viral infection, affecting the inner ear.

This took about thirty seconds for the doctor to diagnose, after hearing me complain weakly about my symptoms, and after peering down my pharynx and prodding me with a stethoscope.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.