<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Hiatus Break 1

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 @ 4:36 pm.

Breaking hiatus to record a few interesting things:

1. (I'm being deliberately vague about this, because after all, this IS the Internet, and Miss Lau has my blog address o_o)

After Arts Appreciation, we all trooped back to class to wait out the extra time. I sat down and read a book, folded an elephant, signed the English mark sheet, and was subtlety amused by the board doodlings at the front of the classroom.

Suddenly, I heard a violent shaking noise, and after that even more violent noises and crashes.

I looked up in time to find around six to eight people jumping away from the table as the entire right leg gave away and the table top dropped down with another crash to the floor.

The class was either 1) shocked, 2) horrified, 3) amused, 5) hysterical (the people at the desk), 6) a mix of both.

Then the people there lifted the top back and tried to fix it again, eventually hooking it back unsteadily on the surviving nail, while the other was bent. After that, they stood in a circle around the table discussing what they should do about it:

1) Report it.
2) Tell Miss Lau.
3) Pretend nothing happened.
3a) Wait for the Sunday school people to discover the break.
3b) Wait for a teacher to discover the break.

Gand decided it was best to report it. While they were still deciding, someone leaned on the table and it dropped again.

In the end, everyone just left it. By the time I left, Gand was trying to decide, by lom jiam pas, who should report it, but everyone "abandoned" her...

2.

While going through exam papers on Tuesday, I started wondering whether teachers are happy when they mark good papers. I got two answers today, both affirmative.

2a. Mrs Raj: "The SBQ was very well done... I was very happy while marking it."
2b. Ms Lau [after I called her at the staff room for TPC: "I'm sorry, today's a really bad day for me... can I reschedule it? By the way, I'm very proud of your Bio ^^"





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.