<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Jumping the Gun

Sunday, October 11, 2009 @ 7:44 pm.

My post-exam plan mostly consists of... NaNoWriMo.

Seriously, after last year, I just have to do it.

And even though I should probably be preparing for Chinese (although laoshi insists Chinese is the subject you don't prepare for) during early November, I'll be shamelessly squeezing it in.

I'll drop it off in a thumb drive on November 23rd for my sister before I leave for New Zealand, so she can validate the word count for me. And if she doesn't, at least I'll have something to show for my effort: a manuscript, validated or not.

So during the six-day break, I'll be deciding which plot to follow and how to write it. I'll do up an outline too.

And rehearsals for tHP in the middle of all this... ahaha. I'll be spending 31st Oct and 1st November in Sounds of Hope, probably in the control room. Which reminds me, gotta look for sounds.

If we drag till midnight on the 31st, I want to bring my laptop along. Maybe if I do exceedingly well for EOYs I can get a really cheap (second-hand, maybe) netbook with a lot of battery life OR borrow my mother's netbook so I can bring it along. But the possibility of that... not likely.

Does anyone want to do NaNoWriMo with me? Or am I the only lunatic that's gonna do it?

Despite everything, I'm rather excited.

Two more days.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.