<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


I need to revive my blog.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 @ 6:31 pm.

Okay. Hi. I'm back.

I'm very tired. Today, at least.

But here's a list of things that have happened over the past few weeks.

  1. My L1R5 isn't six, it's seven, because of Combined Humanities. Sorry for the confusion.
  2. The school term ended. But we're going back to school for a week.
  3. NaNoWriMo started. I am now at 10 113 words, and plan to write more this evening.
  4. Chinese O Levels on the tenth of November.
  5. I was planning to post Adam Lambert's single here but since it has rather obvious references to sadomas*chism I'm not. I don't know if I like it at all.
  6. Picked up the habit of using <_< emoticons from Xing Xing.
  7. Ate McDonalds' two days in a row for lunch with Zhi Lin while trying to find the Joo Chiat coupon to win an iPod Touch.
  8. Developed some form of [undiagnosed] hypochondria. Which means that I might be hypochondriatic over hypochondria.
  9. Sounds of Hope ended relatively painlessly, if you don't count the pain in my ears caused by screams echoing off the walls of the Art Gallery.
  10. Watched Sounds of Hope twice with Xing Xing, Uma and Aditi after intermission. Very nice.
Okay I can't think of much else.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.