<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Retrospect

Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 12:11 pm.

Okay, it's New Year's Eve, whic means I now have license to list all the important things that happened this year. In chronological order. Fun, eh?

[I'm referring to my blog posts, by the way, but also about things that I didn't blog about]

January
Start of the school year - class shuffle
Beginning of SYF Prep
That whole Facebook fiasco

February
Nadal won the Australian Open
LWAC!
CAP Mentorship ends

March
Started following American Idol, and yes, that IS a big deal :/

April
SYF Performance - MGS gets their second gold
YAWP! (Beginning of the Wired Soap Bukit Timah Tour)
Gold for PFT; considering I've gotten Bronze for all previous years, this is a big deal.

May
Kris Allen wins American Idol? Does that count as a big deal?
OBS

June
RMUN!!
Preparation for tHP starts
Performing Arts Night is cancelled

July
Federer wins the Wimbledon championship
O Level Chinese Oral
H1N1 quarantines in our class
HACAS/HACACS?

August
First performance of tHP
Commendation Awards. Is that a big deal?
Joined Plurk
Two more Wired Soap performances
Lit Sem!

October
Got Twitter somewhere around this period

November
Sounds of Hope - Second performances of tHP
NZ ROCs trip

December
Got my first EAGLES award


A rather pitiful list. Or maybe it's a great one. Who am I to judge?





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.