<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Goal Setting

Thursday, January 14, 2010 @ 9:05 pm.

I know I haven't been updating my blog. I've been keeping an equally sporadic diary which I lug around in my schoolbag to make sure I write in it.

Anyway, today's class time was extended by twenty minutes because Mrs Ng wanted to show us the results of our seniors. The fact that so many of them (not really, but quite a few) had the exact same PSLE aggregate score as me coupled with the fact that so many of them fell short of expectations made me almost break out in cold sweat.

Mrs Ng said not to be stressed, but I'm really scared now.

And in the car my father was listening to this motivational CD saying that "if you write down your goals, the cybernetic goal-setting system in your brain will set you unerringly towards your goal" (not word for word).

So.

I AM AIMING FOR EIGHT A1s
actually at least L1R5 = 6 but we should aim big

I wish, wish, wish that I could aim higher. But I can't. I'm sorry.

I know that we're supposed to do better for Chinese, because we ARE Chinese. And I know that it would be a shame if we didn't do better for Chinese.

But I screwed it up. I never expected anything more from myself but the fact remains that I screwed it up.

I didn't get my A1, okay? And even though I never expected an A1 of myself, I didn't get it.


So that's it. Maybe I could even get an A1 for Higher Chinese. But who am I kidding?


I can't aim for nine A1s or ten A1s.
I can't reach for the skies.
But I could at least reach for the stars.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.