<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


2009 Post-Mortem

Sunday, February 21, 2010 @ 1:40 pm.

End of 2009 Meme

(x) stayed single for the whole year.
( ) got your first kiss.
( ) celebrated Halloween.
( ) kissed in the rain.
( ) fell in love.
( ) had your heart broken.
( ) broke someone else's heart.
( ) had a stalker.
( ) went over the minutes on your cell phone.
(x) have a good relationship with someone. (I hope)
( ) suffered through teenage heartbreak.
( ) someone questioned your sexual orientation.
( ) gotten married.
( ) had a divorce.
( ) dated someone you'll never forget.
(x) done something you regret.
( ) lost your true love.
( ) lost faith in love.
( ) kissed under mistletoe.

WORK/SCHOOL
( ) got a promotion.
( ) got a pay raise.
( ) changed jobs.
( ) waited until one day before to begin a project.
( ) lost your job.
( ) quit your job.
( ) got fired from your job.
( ) took an honors/advanced class.
( ) broke the dress code.
( ) sent to the principal's office for misbehavior.
( ) got straight A's. (Nearly)
(x) met one teacher you really like.
(x) met one teacher you really hated.
(x) failed a class. (First time, in fact, and in my favourite one.)
( ) cut class.
(x) skipped school. (I was sick...?)
( ) got into a fight with a classmate.
(x) did something you were proud of.
( ) discovered a new talent.
( ) gave the teachers a reason to teach.
(x) proved yourself an idiot.
(x) embarrassed yourself in front of the class. (All the time. Drama, anyone?)
( ) fell in love with a teacher.
( ) intentionally tripped someone at school.
( ) got lead in the school play. (we liked to call ourselves guest stars)
( ) made a varsity team.
(x) were involved in something you'll never forget.

OTHER
( ) painted a picture.
(x) wrote a poem.
(x) ran a mile. (ONE AND A HALF MILES)
( ) seen a live concert.
( ) shopped at Hollister or Abercrombie and Fitch.
( ) posted a blog on MySpace.
(x) listened to music you couldn't stand.
( ) skinny dipped.
( ) went to a sleepover.
(x) went camping. (OBS)
( ) threw or went to a surprise party.
( ) laughed till you cried. (I have never laughed until I cried before.)
( ) laughed till you peed in your pants.
( ) flirted shamelessly.
(x) visited a foreign country.
( ) broke in a line of waiting people.
(x) volunteered to help out others.
( ) visited a new state
(x) told someone you were busy when you weren't.
( ) partied to celebrate the new year.
( ) cooked a disastrous meal.
( ) drove the car drunk.
(x) lost something important to you.
( ) smoked a cigarette.
( ) lied about how old you were.
(x) got a gift you adore.
( ) almost got arrested.
( ) prank called someone.
( ) saw a college football game in person

Another Meme

01. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
Kayaked.

02. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I never had any.
Okay fine I had a resolution to get L1R5 = 6 for EOYs but I didn't, I got a 7. Happy?

No resos this year.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No.

5. What countries did you visit?
Bintan, Malaysia, NEW ZEALAND

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Better results.

7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I never remember dates.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I can't really say.

9. What was your biggest failure?
I can't really say.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I'm not even going to try saying this.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
I don't really buy stuff <_<

12. Where did most of your money go?
Food. Into my wallet.

13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
American Idol Season 8.

14. What song will always remind you of 2009?
NIL

15. Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter?(c) richer or poorer?
a) Sadder.
b) About the same.
c) About the same.

16. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Getting a life.

17. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Destroying my self-esteem.

18. How did you spend Christmas?
Watching Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs with my family except my brother who was attending a party in MapleStory (i.e. sitting at his computer)

19. Did you fall in love in 2009?
No.

20. How many one-night stands?
None.

21. What was your favorite TV program?
Mythbusters. American Idol when it was on.

22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No.

23. What was the best book you read?
The Time Traveller's Wife

24. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Ohoho... <_< I think you can infer.

25. What did you want and get?
I won NaNoWriMo for the second time while preparing for CL O Levels

26. What did you want and not get?
Um, I wanted to do well for EOYs so I could increase my DSA chances, but I realised that EOYs don't count as much for DSA as the MYEs this year do. I got an L1R5 of 7 but frankly that's only marginal-well or average-well since that's what most people in my class got.

27. What was your favorite film of this year?
Avatar.

28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Fifteen. Sat on a plane and watched Bandslam. Shared Carolyn's birthday cake (it was her birthday before mine and at the time of plane launch xD). Touched down in New Zealand. Got a phone call from my family screaming happy birthday. Went to Minden Lookout. Slept on the bus. Froze in the night with everyone else. Stayed in a chalet with Carolyn, Christie and Hannah. Went to sleep and when I woke up it wasn't my birthday any more.

29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I had done better for Literature.

30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
I had no concept.

31. What kept you sane?
Sanity? What sanity?

32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I'm in denial.

33. What political issues stirred you the most?
Oh, uh...

34. Who did you miss?
Nobody.

35. Who was the best new person you met?
3G'09.

36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
Live life with no regrets.

37. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"Can't read my, can't read my, no you can't read my pokerface" (don't ask)

38. Where did you begin 2009?
Watching the countdown.

39. What was your relationship status by Valentine's Day?
Single.

40. Were you in school anytime this year?
Why of course.

41. How did you earn your money?
Money? What money?

42. Did you have to go to the hospital?
No.

43. Did you have any encounters with the police?
No.

44. Would you relive 2009 over and over again?
Never.

45. What did you purchase that was over $1000?
Nothing.

46. Did you know anybody who got married?
Aunt.

47. Has anyone betrayed you in 2009?
Not that I know of.

48. Where do you live now?
The same place I've been living in for the past twelve years of my life.

49. What's something you thought you'd never do but did in 2009?
Go for OBS. I was determined to skip it.

50. What has been your favorite moment?
Nothing really

51. What's something you learned about yourself?
I am afraid. Of everything.

52. Were you in a relationship this year?
No.

53. What music will you remember 2009 by?
Soft rock and rock pop.

54. Would you say you've changed since the beginning of this year?
Yes, I would.

55. Do you think 2010 will be better or worse?
Oh God, I don't want it to get worse.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.