<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


...

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 @ 10:13 pm.

@yournamehigh: Missing PE tomorrow :) Missing Philo on Thursday :(
@carmenftw: You um don't like missing Philo but like missing PE..?
@yournamehigh: I'm not a sports person, and I could have studied during Philo!
@carmenftw: Mrs Leong gets super pissed when you do that, you know? And PE is fun! And stress-relieving.
@lostmomentum: Treat Philo with respect. As a matter of fact, treat PE with respect.
@yournamehigh: I don't really care :o


@silentresonance: I know you need all the time you get to study, but studying when there's another teacher teaching is disrespectful you know
@yournamehigh: [to @silentresonance and @charlottekyliu] Actually not like I totally study and don't listen. Because I can't focus when people are talking.
@charlottekyliu: Yeah oh well. Mrs Leong really tries very hard to keep our attention, so.
@lostmomentum: But the point is that you don't want to miss Philo BECAUSE you miss your studying time. You don't find it important enough.


This New Year's was... alright. Though Percy Jackson sucked. says:
Don't.

She just reflects the common attitude to Philo.

@carmenftw: Then what's the point? Might as well fully focus on Philo.
@yournamehigh: Multi-tasking. Actually there's no point arguing anymore.
[and so it goes, and so it goes]

Keeping this here, because for some reason, I find it interesting.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.