<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Rapacious

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 @ 7:41 pm.

Above word is a Word of the Day that was spit out by my Dictionary iPhone app one day... and I'm still trying to remember it xD At least I know it has to do with greed.

Yeah.
Very greedy.

--

Anyway, again I've been neglecting my blog... the last post was six days ago, sheesh! Honestly, if I had known this would happen, I wouldn't have gotten Twitter.

...I'm lying. I would keep Twitter. At least, now I would.

Anyway, a quote from Gen's LJ which sums up what's been happening in drama better than I ever could have:

DRAMA IS DAMN HAPPENING NOW

Our drama night script is seriously damn retarded k! RESPECT TO OUR INSTRUCTOR. Her script writing skills exceeded my expectations :D I didn't really expect her to come up with something like that I guess! It's filled with sexual connotations- the whole play is totally a that's what she said play XD I hope our juniors do it well! AJA AJA HWAITING X

Learning journey this year is with the drama people! Omg, drama so happening now right? Bet all our seniors are jealous hahaha! (: Seriously k! Never felt so excited and enthusiastic about drama can! :D

JEWING OUT @ "THE TEMPEST" (WILLY SHAKESPEARE) Yeah.. HAHAHAH the story is hilarious. Basically we jewed hundred-plus dollar tickets to this posh show at the esplanade and we're totally excited about it! :D :D

--

Hmm, where's a good place to start?

Okay, today at recess I went to 4T and saw them having a Nerf shooting competition (they're all really good). Then I went back to class, certain that nothing of the sort was going to happen in 4G anytime soon.

Shannon was standing outside warning me that when I went in I would receive the "fright of my life". I was seriously expecting something scary D:

But they had just turned all the tables and chairs around like we did last year ^^ Except that it was much more... elaborate. And... spontaneous. Quite amazing preparation for just one recess.

There was a drawing of the noticeboard on the whiteboard, a chalkboard (with the ANTI-POOP logo on it) in front made of black mounting board, the teacher's table had been moved to the back of the classroom, there was a computer made out of a PaperOne box standing on its side and slanted with its lid in front of it, a keyboard drawn on it, and at the last minute Glarbo even pasted a clock on top of the noticeboard.

We played the prank on Ms Lau, Mr Seow and Ms Kek.

Ms Lau

Apparently Ms Lau was walking to the front door, realised that we seemed to be facing backwards, and then walked backwards to the back door and came in from there.

We were planning to greet her with our backs turned, too! But we couldn't.

Ms Lau was completely astonished when she saw it. Including the computer. And she didn't notice the whiteboard until the last minute!

She was really happy about it... she said it refreshed her because she was feeling tired.

Then she asked for someone to go to the IT Lab and take a picture of her "upside-down class" xD So some IT Lab guy came in and looked just about as shocked as Ms Lau did coming in. So we took two class pictures and then Ms Lau wanted a picture of the noticeboard and the whiteboard xD

Best reaction yet! She let us just turn our chairs around later so that we could play the prank on Mr Seow later.

Mr Seow

Only reaction: "Are you all fooling around?!"

Ugh, barely any reaction at all. He immediately went off on some kind of... Taiwan-tangent. Later he said that he was upset because he was just some calefare, and we just played a leftover prank on him xD (which was true)

Ms Kek

Ms Kek, too, seemed relatively unperturbed by it. She just humoured us xD

Yep, while all the teachers were completely able to take a joke, Ms Lau's was the best xD





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.