<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Unbeatable

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 @ 11:00 pm.

Ohh, oh oh oh, oh oh
I'm unbeatable
Pokemon! Advanced Battle!

Ohh, oh oh oh, oh oh
I'm undefeatable

You think you'll win but soon you'll see,
You may beat some but you can't beat me!


Oh Pokemon xD

--

[My awesome sister and her awesome friend played pool today without me.]

--

PE

Last training session before YOG on Saturday! Before that we had to run five rounds under twelve minutes (Ka Yi, Yun Hua and I paced the whole way and finished in 10 minutes and 11 seconds). Am pleased to say that I managed to run the five rounds without any excessive tiredness except for the last sprint, in which I started wheezing not so much due to lack of oxygen as I simply didn't want to run any more <_<

Anyway, played one and a HALF games of floorball (4T only played one because of "lack of time" xD) against 4S and 4T.

Felicia says that if we can't win, we shall at least not lose by so much xD Which means absolute defence.

There was a spot open for game official as Min wouldn't be able to make it for YOG. I would have taken it, except that floorball doesn't have enough people ._.

Ugh, but I can't play floorball! > < I feel really bad for letting my team down... and I know I sound emo and self-pitying about it, but...

I can't help it. Sorry guys D:

Ahem, moving on:

History

SBQ test in forty minutes. Couldn't finish. Scribbling everything. What has happened to my writing over the March holidays? Typing SCMUN notes has spoiled me!

Physics

Took the entire period to go through a four-page tutorial. No wonder our class is slow 8D But it works.

Recess

Arrival of the class jerseys! (To which Miss Kek corrected later: It's T-SHIRTS, not jerseys, because it's the wrong material...) Since I was in class, helped out ferrying it to everyone's tables. Then went down to eat, or rather queue and stuff down food in seven minutes.

A Maths

Terror of trig differentiation... I don't remember all my trig identities and I have a feeling many others have forgotten too xD Every time I do trig differentiation I think Hey, this looks like an identity, but what is it... what is it?! then I check the textbook.

I even forgot how to solve sinx - cosx = 0, which is, of course, tanx = 0, but I forgot and had to ask Yun Hua D:

EL

Spent time dragging ourselves through primary school English (plus some horrible phonetic symbol drill, but at least I can halfway understand dictionaries now 8D) on BBC. Got one question wrong out of fifty questions for the five quizzes which would be good except that that question was a question with a really easy answer that I just didn't see.

TPC

Not much happened; Ms Lau didn't have time to see us, so Glenda and Ka Yi taught us the old folks' dance. I have a feeling it may be too physical for them... if only a bit. How about the wheelchair-bound folk?

Lunch

Sat at an empty table next to a full table of 4G/Ters, then this happened
Claire: Hey, come sit here lah!
Me: [prepares to move]
Jelly moves over.
Claire: Okay you're moving there, fiine!
Me: Why'd you move over?
Jelly: Because I wanted to.
[later]
Me: Are you sure?
Jelly: Yeah.
Me: Don't you feel... isolated?
Jelly: I like you better.


Thanks :)

Drama

FINALLY GOT THE SCRIPTS TODAY.

Much better than anticipated! Jelly was fully prepared to rewrite the script; now she just wants to rewrite the ending.

There is a sliver of hope!

After the readings,

[The script reads: "Mr. Darling?" "With an 'h'."
Saumya (as Dash Dahling): With a 'hihhh'.
[entire CCA roars with laughter]


Diana, Jelly and myself went to accost Miss Grace about cast and sets, which basically resulted in Miss Grace going around and talking to the sets and lights people while leaving us to mess around with the cast list xD Can't tell you what's gonna happen, though.

Yeah, it's surprising how much control that us Sec 4s have this year over the production. It is almost definitely the change of director.

--

So, hurrah!

TOMORROW'S NARUTO AND BLEACH CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO BE SO AWESOME. THOUGH I JUST SPOILED IT FOR MYSELF BY READING THE, WELL, SPOILERS. MAYBE I SHOULD STOP.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.