<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


2.4

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 @ 9:59 pm.

Some vignettes that I still remember after today's 2.4km + 5-item test:

1. People making arrangements for pacing and timing, and in the end being split apart by the runner-recorder pairs.

2. Ka Yi, Yun Hua and myself pacing in a sort of triangle. Thanks for putting up with me for one more year.

3. Looking at my stopwatch halfway through the last round and realising there were ten seconds left to make a B. (I missed by eight seconds.)

4. Seeing people start walking.

5. Elizabeth and Stacey flying by.

6. Glarbo's pen running out of ink.

7. The entire class cheering for Minerva as she ran past.

8. Seeing more people walking. Shouting at them not to run. Seeing them walk again.

9. Worrying that I had missed Celine for one round, then spotting her.

10. Watching Carolyn run across the finish line and half-collapsing onto her hands and knees. (read her blog for more details; congratulations, Carolyn (:)

11. Celine looking around after the run and asking "Did everyone pass"?

12. Stepping on a cockroach (accidentally) during lunch in the canteen. I hadn't put my full weight on it before this group of girls screamed at me. I was convinced that I had just stepped on their pet or some sort of precious organism. On impulse, I apologised under my breath, and ran.

13. Mr Ong wearing a green sleeveless athletic shirt.

14. Mr Lim dressed similarly.

15. People stretching beside the Sit and Reach stations.

16. Tabitha dropping rather deliberately after her third inclined pull-up, and later coming back and dropping again after doing seven.

17. Kneeling on Tinghui's shoes while the girl beside her did seventy-four sit ups in one minute.

18. Miss Su dropping a cardboard box on the standing broad jump mat into Eleanor's path while she was preparing.

19. Everyone cheering/ chorusing "Whhoooaaa" when Eleanor jumped over it.

20. Yun Hua putting her water bottle on the mat (upright) before jumping. Everyone was sure it was too high. But her legs just went around the bottle and it didn't seem to help much.

21. Feeling my abs go tense after doing sit-ups. Which means that that was one of the rare times I actually used the correct muscles.

22. Claire trying, and re-trying, her standing broad jump.

23. People stretching at the back of the classroom during recess for Sit and Reach, then practicing Standing Broad Jump.

24. Finding more people in the corridor practicing SBJ after our class' NAPFA was over.

25. Drinking water. I appreciate water now.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.