<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Day 02: Your Favourite Song

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 @ 10:39 pm.

I don't usually have a favourite song. I've never been able to pick out a favourite, ever. So here's one that I've been stuck on for quite some time:

All the Right Moves

All the right friends in all the right places
So yeah, we're going down

They got
All the right moves in all the right places
So yeah, we're going down

Let's paint the picture of the perfect place
They got it better than what anyone's told you
They'll be the King of Hearts and you're the Queen of Spades
And we'll fight for you like we were your soldiers
I know we got it good, but they got it made
And the grass is getting greener each day
I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down
Before anybody's knowing our name

They got
All the right friends in all the right places
So yeah, we're going down
They got
All the right moves in all the right places
So yeah, we're going down

Said
Everybody knows, everybody knows where we're going
Yeah, we're going down
Said
Everybody knows, everybody knows where we're going
Yeah, we're going down

Do you think I'm special, do you think I'm nice
Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces
Between the noise you hear and the sound you like
Are we just sinking in the ocean of faces
It can't be possible, the rain can fall
Only when it's over our heads
The sun is shining everyday but it's far away
Over the world they said, they got

They got
All the right friends in all the right places
So yeah, we're going down
They got
All the right moves in all the right places
So yeah, we're going down
Said
Everybody knows, everybody knows where we're going
Yeah, we're going down
Said
Everybody knows, everybody knows where we're going
Yeah, we're going down

It don't matter what you see
I know I could never be
Someone that'll look like you
It don't matter what you say
I know I could never face
Someone that can sound like you

All the right friends in all the right places
So yeah, we're going down
They got
All the right moves in all the right places
So yeah, we're going down

All the right friends in all the right places
So yeah, we're going down
They got
All the right moves in all the right places
So yeah, we're going down
Said
Everybody knows, everybody knows where we're going
Yeah, we're going down
Said
Everybody knows, everybody knows where we're going
Yeah, we're going down

Yeah, we're going down
Yeah, we're going down

All the right moves, hey
Yeah, we're going down
All the right moves, hey
Yeah, we're going down

(OneRepublic)

It's such an awesome song. Incredibly well-crafted, astoundingly catchy, the lyrics don't piss me off in any way.

Again, I find myself blogging late at night again, so I can't say much. Till next time.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.