<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Day 03: Your favourite television programme

Friday, May 07, 2010 @ 9:26 pm.

Day 03, to make up for yesterday:

Again, I don't really have a favourite television programme; I've HAD many favourite television programmes, but they either finished, or I stopped watching them regularly... except maybe one or two. Animes don't count. So I guess I'll do a picture tribute to all of them.

Not in any particular order:

1. Avatar: The Last Airbender [completed]


2. MythBusters


3. Phineas and Ferb


4. Teen Titans (the animated series)


5. American Idol Season 8


And my newest favourites:

6. FlashForward

I can't exactly say it's my favourite on account of only having watched the summary of the first season and the first episode of the second, but I've been sufficiently intrigued by it to keep going and watch it if I catch it again. Plus, it's got Dominic Monaghan in it, and playing the sort of character that I can't help love and be amused by. Can't pass that up.

7. Let's Go Dream Team Season II


Caught up in the Korean wave, watching Dream Team is set to become a family event at my house. Who doesn't want to see various Korean celebrities hurtle through spinning tubes, outrun giant soccer balls, leap onto a moving train and slide through the jaws of a shark? Granted, a fake shark, but it's pretty darn fun especially since some contestants are so obsessed with winning. And that there are some (ahem ahem) celebrities who are proven to be better than the Korean national athletes...





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.