<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Day 06: Whatever tickles your fancy

Sunday, May 09, 2010 @ 10:40 pm.

Mrs Ni's leaving MGS.

That makes three of our teachers leaving us in the last two years.

Not counting, say, Ms Newall (not really; I don't really know her status because she's in the staff picture, but photoshopped in there, she's not really present), and Ms Phoebe Cheng whom I know left 3T'09. Both Philo teachers.



I hate it when teachers leave. It makes me feel insecure, like if we change teachers, we have to start learning all over again. We have to start over again, at least, with getting to know the teacher, and her teaching methods, and all that.

At least we've finished our syllabus, and it's just revision now. That's fine with me... it's better than potentially struggling through the lessons of a teacher you may come to... dislike.

I don't want to use strong words at this point of time.


But I really hate it when teachers leave, especially seeing that MGS seems to be losing so many teachers.

So many good teachers. And I'm sure most of you reading my blog would know who I'm referring to.

Is it something wrong with our school? Is it something wrong with us? Or is it completely normal to have our teachers leave, and it's just amplified by the fact that they're mostly our teachers?


I have to stop thinking about this. I have to study History. I have to move on and stop griping about our school and the entire SBC programme before I move on to tearing apart the entire education system... again.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.