<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Watermark

Wednesday, May 05, 2010 @ 10:10 pm.

Audrey just quoted this on her blog, so I gotta quote it too 8D

Graceface
Oh, and JASON DERULO has to say his name before EVERY ONE OF HIS SONGS
Audrey
YES
Audrey
WHAT'S THE DEAL?
Graceface
If you need to shout your name for people to know it's your song, that song isn't very good.
Audrey
We should all go round and be like
Audrey
JASONNNNN DERULO
Audrey
OMGOMGOMG
Audrey
BEFORE WE SING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
Audrey
WE SHOULD GO
Audrey
crap i forgot the guy's name
Graceface
I think we could get arrested for that... but that sounds awesome!
Audrey
What's the guy's name?
Audrey
The one who created the national anthem
Graceface
We can shout the national antherm's composer, ZUBIRRR SAAIIIDD
Audrey
YES!
Audrey
It'll be like
Audrey
(national anthem starts)
Audrey
DA DA DA DA DA DA DA-
Graceface
ZUBIRRR SAAIIDD
Audrey
ZUBIRRRRR SAIIIIID
Audrey
Right before the DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Audrey
Then we sing the rest as usual
Graceface
We should pull that as a pre-graduation prank thing
Audrey
OMG YES
Graceface
But... again, can we get arrested? o_o
Graceface
Maybe before the school song?
Graceface
SOPPHIIAAA BLACKMMMORREE
Audrey
HAHAH OMG
Graceface
I'd seriously consider doing that, but would people agree, and would we get arrested o_o


From Plurk. Plurk is equivalent to holding about five MSN conversations with the same person at the same time.

More quotes:

On Twitter

Sister: SHORT PEOPLE WILL RULE THE WORLD
Poon: TALL PEOPLE WILL PICK THE SHORT ONES UP AND THROW THEM AWAYYYY.
Sister: I'LL SET MY INVISIBLE DOGS ON YOUUUU
Poon: I'LL USE MY LOOOONG LEGS AND RUNNNN
Me: And while the tall people and short people battle it out I'll sneak in through the cracks and steal the treasure.
Sister: SHARE WITH YOUR SISTURRR
Poon: sorry grace, i'm counting you as a shortie unless you're above 165cm :D
Me: I'm not part of this war. I'm a Venetian mercenary and work for the one who has the most money. Meaning not Venice. Wahoo.
Poon: lmao i see you putting your ss to great use then. Lemme assure you, the tall people have the most money :Dv
Me: Sure, but you're putting so much resources into antagonising the short people that you don't pay us enough. Plus all the tall people are enjoying their height and thus have no willingness to form a citizens' army. Hence the short people have a powerful citizens' army and happier mercenaries. Therefore, short people win.
Poon: the hell grace, i hate you D<
Me: You can't hate a mercenary for putting her own interests first.

Guess what I was studying while this was going on.
And no, it wasn't Venice.

Plurk:
Audrey
finish venice first! LAST FACTOR!
Audrey
THE INSENSITIVITY OF VENICE
Graceface
VENICE WAS A PLAYA.
Graceface
SO PEOPLE HATED VENICE AND GANGED UP AGAINST IT I.E CAMBRAI LEAGUE AND LEFT IT TO THE OTTOMANS
Audrey
I AGREE
Audrey
AND VENICE GOT CAUGHT WITH IT'S PANTS DOWN.
Audrey
HAHAH MAYBE NOT
Audrey
DIE VENICE DIE
Graceface
They threw Venice to the dogs.


See, this is what studying Venice does to us.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.