<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


The Truth

Friday, June 25, 2010 @ 6:06 pm.

Lying next to you, wishing I could disappear
Let you fall asleep, and vanish out into thin air

It's the elephant in the room and we
Pretend that we don't see it
It's the avalanche that looms above our heads
And we don't believe it

Trying to be perfect, trying not to let you down, yeah
Honesty is honestly the hardest thing for me right now, yeah
While the floors underneath our feet are crumbling
The walls we built together tumbling
I still stand here holding up the roof
Cause it's easier than telling the truth.

I still keep your photographs; I remember how we used to laugh
I can keep on losing sleep if you're okay with being torn in half

It's the elephant in the room and we
Pretend that we don't see it
It's the avalanche that looms above our heads
And we don't believe it

Trying to be perfect, trying not to let you down, yeah
Honesty is honestly the hardest thing for me right now, yeah
While the floors underneath our feet are crumbling
The walls we built together tumbling
I still stand here holding up the roof
Cause it's easier than telling the truth.

Stop ignoring that our hearts are mourning
And let the rain come in
Stop pretending that it's not ending
And let the end begin

Trying to be perfect, trying not to let you down, yeah
Honesty is honestly the hardest thing for me right now, yeah
While the floors underneath our feet are crumbling
The walls we built together tumbling
I still stand here holding up the roof
Cause it's easier than telling the truth.

It's easier than telling the truth

(Kris Allen)


I like it that this single is making the rounds. It's not my favourite, but it's an incredible song nonetheless.

Just noticed this in Kris Allen's album credits:


"Thank you God, for always being the same. I know I can always count on you."

What do you think?

And yes, I have Kris Allen's album. I have his album, Adam Lambert's album, Lady Gaga's albums, Owl City's album and BEP's The E.N.D. I also have things like Michael Buble and the Hairspray album but they're not really contemporary. I don't really have many albums.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.