<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


A Little Murder I

Friday, July 16, 2010 @ 11:17 pm.

OH MY GOD.

DRAMA NIGHT I. YOU GUYS WERE SO AWESOME.


And to believe that I was so pissed at some of you guys during the final run. You were so amazing.

I'm serious. Forgive me when I say that I wasn't expecting much, but I'm too used to the Night 2 cast, and since I know them better, I trust them more.

But you all seriously rose to the occasion. Let me pretend that I'm Eunice and give you all my critiques, even though you all probably don't read my blog.

Maya/Natasha (Dahling) (so named because apparently your name is Natasha, not Maya. I'm confused), you have made Dash your own. I can tell how you were learning and taking cues from Saumya's Dash, and that's a really admirable thing to do. But at the same time you still portrayed Dash uniquely and with confidence. Well done.

Manika (Manson), I never thought you'd have that sort of comic timing in you. You carried off your humour parts well too. You're good for Dash. Congratulations.

Annabelle (Flo), I've never seen you that emotional during your scene before. But you were. And you have officially joined the Drama Society's exclusive group of actresses-that-can-cry-on-cue. I don't really know who's in it, but I know that there aren't many and I know that you're in it.

Sara (Duchamp), you finished with a bang alright. Your last scene was genius. Everyone I talked to absolutely loved that part. You carried off your role well. I'm glad you're Duchamp. Well done.

Beverly (Waldman), I'm still amazed at how you managed to pull off the scenes with Magdalene. You play Waldman so differently than Miriam but it still works so well. You carry yourself with such a British professional air it astounds me. (this is to Sara too), your sync laughs are so deliberate it's hilarious.

The caregivers: Divya (Collard), you got the laughs, you got the heck-care attitude, you got the role down pat, baby. Jermaine (Royer), I happened to not be in the auditorium during your scenes, but you play your role with remarkable consistency. Together, you guys make quite the pair.

Kym (Lamontief), you seriously stepped up the flirting about 150% from the last run. Seriously. I still have no idea how you did that. The eyelashes. The tie. The audience loved you.

The patients (I was about to name you all when I realised that I might not remember all your names so I got scared and didn't):

Nina, you're another of the consistent ones, and one that I put a lot of trust in to pull the role off. You did.
Kat, everyone admired your ability to scream like shit. This is a good thing. Well done.
Charlie, your laugh is so hilarious. Don't be offended when I say it's the best part of your character, but it is. It's obvious how much the audience enjoyed it.
Julia, I talked to one of the Sec 1 juniors. Her three favourite characters were Kat, Dash, and you. Look how far you've come. I don't think I could play a role like that like you do.
Emily, you're solid, and you were remarkably clear tonight. Not bad, dear.
Renee, I'm actually really impressed with you. Seriously. Above expectations.

And,

JELLY, ENQI, DUI, NATASHA, SAUMYA (did I get your names right?), THE LIGHTING AND SOUND WERE SO FREAKING GENIUS. DID YOU HEAR THE AUDIENCE SCREAM DURING THE _____ SCENE? AND THAT WAS THE SCENE THAT YOU WERE SO PROUD OF TOO, AND RIGHTLY SO. PERFECT SCENES, PEOPLE. SO GENIUS.

TRISHA AND EUNICE, SMs!!! So, how does it feel to get applause like that? 8D

GEN. OLD PERSON WHO NEEDS TO SIT DOWN. Thank you for being programme-giver with me xD You are hilarious.

And the audience. Thank you so much. You were just as good as the audience on DPiO '08. You laughed. And screamed. And made us even better. Thank you so much.

Imagine how much better tomorrow will be.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.