<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Serenade

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 @ 4:43 pm.

Can you listen to music while reading a book?
Yep.

Do you wish you could ever hug yourself to see if your a good hugger?
Yes.

Do you even like hugging?
Very much.

What’s something other than a fruit that you love in milkshakes?
Icecream. Does that count? How about chocolate? Or vanilla? Does that even make sense?

If you see someone drop $5 without noticing, do you grab it?
I'd run after them.

Do you love Family Guy? Isn’t it the best show ever?
I've only seen thirty-second clips on YouTube like the cool-whip part and the speaking Italian part. Those are funny but I would never love that type of show.

Do you ever look ahead of the calendar to see what school days you have off?
Sometimes. But lately I've just been giving up hope and focusing on the weekend.

Are Monday mornings the hardest mornings to wake up to?
It's hard to wake up all the time.

Can you really ever relate to song lyrics?
Define 'relate'.

Are the teenage years the hardest to go through?
I'm in teenage years, and right now it's pretty damn hard.

Have you ever stayed home from school just because you were WAY too tired?
I once missed a DSA test for TJC because I decided I just couldn't do it right after that Ipoh trip. Other than that, when I'm too tired, I feel sick. So technically I stay home from school because I feel sick. Then I can go and get a one-day MC or something.

Have you ever intentionally made someone jealous?
Maybe, but I don't think I've ever succeeded.

Have you ever been in a long distance relationship?
No.

Are you talkative?
Hmm. Why don't you ask other people?

Tell me about the shirt you’re wearing?
I'm wearing my... school uniform.

What’s currently bothering you right now?
Please, no. I don't want to answer this question.

Do you listen to love songs when you’re down?
Love songs?

Anything you’re giving up on?
Getting a recommendation letter from CCA teachers. It's just too late for that.
Anything else not as superficial? I'd rather not say.

Do you get distracted easily?
Yes. Why?

Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you liked them?
I've never liked someone like that.

How late did you stay up last night?
Slept at 1.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Not at all. I had to go and put in ear drops.

How about now?
Not at all. I just put in ear drops and am freaking out about recommendation letters. Why?

What are you thinking about right now?
I need to pee.

Are you mad about anything?
Yes.

Who was the last person you talked to on MSN?
Hmm. Vi Chien. Talked about Corfu. Don't ask.

If you could change your eye color would you?
If I could do it without any consequences?
...I might. But I wouldn't be able to decide which one.

Are you missing someone right now?
Yes.

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
No, I'd get booked. I don't have my badge on, or socks, or my hair clipped... <_<

Do you often wish there was something you could change?
Yes.

In the past 24 hours have you hung out with a guy(s)?
Does my brother count? Otherwise, no.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
I can't tell anyone everything.

Boy or a girl to text you last?
Girl.

Who was it?
Diana :]





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.