<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Four Stages

Monday, August 02, 2010 @ 10:03 pm.

We refer to your email enquiry and would like to inform you that all successful candidates have been contacted. We have on last Friday mailed out unsuccessful letters to the rest of the candidates.

We thank you for your interest in Anglo-Chinese School (Independent) and wish you all the best for your forthcoming GCE ‘O’ Level exams.

Well.

Apart from a heavily bruised ego (my ego is always bruised, don't worry about that), I guess I'm fine.

And yes, I got the letter tonight.

Congrats people who got in~ you all are nothing short of amazing.

--

All this has made me start looking at the Australian Foundation Studies programmes. You know, those that offer a year-long programme after O Levels, with a direct pathway to University.

I'm not sure of this at all, in fact, I'm not even sure whether I'm really considering this. Firstly I don't feel safe going overseas, and also, it's Australia. Which people seem to hold a lot of contempt for, but me being me I still don't see much wrong with it. Hey, my aunt studied in Australia.

I'm especially looking at the Trinity Foundation Year programme (for Uni of Melbourne).

I look at the prospectuses and I think it would be nice to get out of here.

But would it?





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.