<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Omegle.

Friday, August 06, 2010 @ 4:58 pm.

Pretending to be a pirate.

Stranger: heyy
Stranger: are you a perv?
You: No.
You: I am a pirate.
You: Give me your money.
Stranger: ooh xD
Stranger: i see. well are you a boy?
You: WHY SHOULD IT MATTER TO YOU, MAGGOT?!
You: TO THE BRIG WITH YOU
Stranger: Lmao
You: DO NOT SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY, MAGGOT
Stranger: maybe.
You: WHAT WAS THAT?
Stranger: that was a smartass remark, asshole. x)
You: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME, YOU FOULMOUTHED BLAGGART?
Stranger: i dont remember.
Stranger: but could you turn your caps lock off? it makes you look like you dont understand basic manners. :)
You: I apologise. I'm a pirate, so I'm too used to shouting.
You: It's hard making yourself heard across multiple ships.
Stranger: i understand.
You: Thank you.
Stranger: yeah. you should add me on facebook.
You: I'm a pirate. I don't have Facebook.
Stranger: lies.
You: I used to, but it's a little troublesome trying to check your Wall while navigating a maelstrom.
Stranger: i see. D:
You: Besides, their imitation of the pirate language is abominable.
Stranger: Hm.
Stranger: Well, add me anyways. :)
You: I deleted my Facebook account in protest.
Stranger: Sob.
You: I should go. The Kraken just appeared off starboard.
You: Wish me luck.
Stranger: Good luck.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.