<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Quotes.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010 @ 1:31 am.

Might as well come on here for a while. I really need to post. So here's some of what I've been writing down in my diary (slightly modified):

22/9/10 - 0944
Today we had an all-drama advertisement for SoH II.
Jin Ju, Zhi Xin and Annabelle were in it. Zhi Xin and Jin Ju were doing a "dear" thing while Annabelle was being... Annabelle. And reasonable.
But nothing was more satisfying than seeing Beatrice (the only auditionee Jelly and I approved) come up and proclaim "My CHILDREN are SUFFERING."
She was playing an unfortunate parent affected by cancer. And she did it with plenty of poignant pauses and an incredibly straight face.
I have hope for the future. And I can't help but feel glad that it was my (and Jelly's) auditionee that was chosen to do this ad. It's great. It makes me feel that I've made the right choice.

27/9/10 - 0800 - E. History
(the class tries to pronounce lebensraum)
Colette: Lehbenstrom, libenstrom...
Mrs Ng: Aiyah we all leh-bens-rom don't care lah!
Jean: No no no no no! LAY-BAN-SRAOUM.
[later]
Mrs Ng: ...Leh-bens-rom.
Alison: LAY-bans-RAOUM.
Mrs Ng: Whatever lah!

08 50

Help me. I'm still in History mode. This is terrible. I'm still thinking about LORMS. We need breaks during lessons like lao shi said that Chinese school did. This is crazy. We are not machines with ten different programmed presets. We cannot switch subjects at your whim as soon as you step into class like changing a shirt. Every time someone tells us "put away your History it's time for CHEM! or BIO!" we not only put it away, we have no choice but to eject it from our working memory and hence never remember it again.

29/9/10 - 12 15 - Chem - Conference Room
Ms Yang: Where's your table? (referring to data table)
Shannon: Here! [pats table]
Alison: Who just did that? So lame...
12 20
Ms Yang: How is being non-biodegradable an advantage?
Tabitha: Archaeologists can find things easily?

13 38 - HCL

Mr Seow: [enters] 对不起,老师,我要拿我的水...
[crosses class and retrieves water from teacher's table]
Mr Seow: [turns to class] "NONE OF YOU BROUGHT IT TO ME! HORRIBLE!"
Mr Seow: [leaves] 谢谢...

1/10/10 - 12 25

[Ms Lau writes "student-junior adoration vs lesbianism" on the board while agonising over how to tell her Sec 2s about love and crushes]
Ms Lau: ...WHY AM I DOING THIS?!

12 29

[Ms Lau writes "Human Repro" on the board]
Felicia: Step one.

6/10/10 - 12 31
Ms Yang: [dramatically quiets the class, then says solemnly] Bernice speaks.

12 46
Claire: [excited] I'm very expressive!
YH: Expressive about what?
[老师 walks in]
Claire: ...老师。我爱老师~

8/10/10 - 10 31
Glenda: [waves] Hello... [turns hand around and waves] Goodbye... [makes beckoning motion] Come here... [makes dismissing motion] Go away...
[Lau follows]
Liz Chan: STOP BEING SO RETARDED
Glenda: So YOU are the judge of RETARDEDNESS now? The one who says she will be as successful as BILL GATES!
Liz Chan: [...] I am a VISIONARY!

12 22 - Bio
Ms Lau: So, how are you?
Ms Lau: Are you alright?
Ms Lau: Do you want to do essay writing?
Ms Lau: PLEASE SPEAK TO ME.

14 13
老师[translated]: Do you see anyone in class like that? So it's not a 社会问题...
Shannon: [in English]: But 老师! You don't know! Maybe!
老师: [in English] ...now that would be very scary.

14/10/10 - 12 00
Ms Lau: You know I was telling you about pyramids and you don't have to consider the scale? I'm wrong.
[pause]
Ms Lau: [cups hands around mouth] Hear me! Hello! I'm wrong!





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.