<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


A General Summary of Everything I've Been Doing While Neglecting My Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010 @ 10:02 pm.

Hi guys.
I've been neglecting my blog. I know.

Okay, a summary of everything:

NaNoWriMo' 10
November 30th: Went over to Sheralyn's house and successfully finished my NaNo at 51009 words. Exactly 1000 words more than I wrote in 2008. God, I'm happy.

It wasn't really a struggle; really, it wasn't. I've won for the past three years, the first being a first-time win. Even though this one had to be done in half the time, I still managed to do it. I only had 1.8k to write on the last day. I don't know how, but I think it's because even though I had some atrocious days, some days were simply miraculous.

Movies

Watched HP7 in Melbourne, and again with Xing Xing.

Watched Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale with Sheralyn.

Watched The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader with my family.

Reviews of these will come later.

Helping Mr Liu

Well, I've been roped in to help with Mr Liu's revolutionary pioneering spectacular experiment about... grinding abalone shells. Yes. We are determining the composition of abalone shells by use of an infrared spectrometer. Crazy, right? It's really exciting. We get to DRILL things, GRIND things, and SQUEEZE things!

Yeah, lots of innuendos right there.

It is now almost 3AM so this post is going to get crazy.

Other

Helped Jelly with her portfolio film at the National Museum; she's filming Carolyn and I'm doing the voiceover. Showed us videos of Alter Bridge and showed Carolyn the Rejected short. She also treated us at Saybons. It was good.

I ate at Saybons again with Sheralyn yesterday (two days ago actually) and then we went riding up and down the North-East Line to gather inspiration. Stopped at Harbourfront, and in the end ended up shopping. Then went riding again. In the end I got charged for exceeding the time in the system xD

Shannon's birthday party today! Well, yesterday. With Tabby, Xiu Qi and Carolyn. There was karaoke, billiards and Swensen's. And... uh... yeah.

I have to go.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.