<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


I've changed my skin.

Friday, January 07, 2011 @ 6:23 pm.

Due to Carolyn giving me a heads-up in regards to my blog being buggy for her (sorry about that), I've decided to change my skin. Hopefully it'll help.

Somehow I'm not too happy with this skin, even though it's absurdly beautiful. I tried changing the original yellow-black scheme to white-black, and it's somewhat better. I hope.

If someone can suggest another skin (dark, minimalistic, no/minimal pictures, please), please do so (:

EDIT: OH, AND I ALSO WANT A SKIN THAT PRESERVES THE POST TITLE D:
EDIT: Never mind, I did it myself 8D

--

So! RI(JC) Open House with Sheralyn. I'm quite surprised to say that I'm now considering RI(JC)... very seriously :3

I mean, sure it's at Bishan... but... my sister goes to NYP, and it's only two stops away...

Sheralyn was, to put it lightly, rather uncomfortable being there. I shan't go into detail, since this is my blog, not hers. But I'm glad she actually decided to come with me; thanks, Sheralyn! We went for lunch at McDonald's and wandered around J8 together after that.

For an open house, there wasn't really much going on. Sheralyn theorises that this is simply because RI(JC) doesn't need to rely on its Open House to get people... heh.

The only things going on were sports activities, numerous performances and school tours. I expected there to be some sort of subject presentations like TJC had when I went for their IP Open House, but there was just a multi-purpose hall full of booths like there was at ACSI. So I got a lot less info than I had hoped for, especially for Theatre Studies and Drama, because the teacher for that subject wasn't actually at the booth (we later saw him walking out but I didn't want to disturb him).

We sat in on the latter part of the principal's speech. I felt like throwing up as I listened. I'd like to say that this is due to the chocolate milk tea I drank earlier. Lactose hasn't been sitting well with me recently.

Actually, the most informative part of the Open House was when we met Sherri and Jarret (Sherri being our MGS and CAP senior; Jarret being my father's friend's son and whom I have met on numerous occasions such as RMUN and HACACS and...) hanging around the Humanities Programme room. I'd already been for the Humanities Scholarship talk and hence didn't actually go in (picked up a sweet free poetry anthology though). Sheralyn didn't want to go in either.

Sherri and Jarret (both HP people) then talked about the scholarship (read the newspapers in the five days before the interview), the workload (don't ever take History with TSD), O Levels, etc... and after a while the Econs teacher wandered out and attempted to explain the subject of Economics to us.

So. RI(JC). Maybe.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.