<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


I NEED TO BLOG.

Friday, March 11, 2011 @ 8:57 pm.

I feel like I'm the only one around here still actually blogging. Everyone else either does it very infrequently, or posts stuff that belong on a Tumblr page, or have abandoned their blogs altogether. It's quite sad. Doesn't matter how many people have given up on blogging; I plan to keep my blog alive. Blogging is one of my venting outlets. It keeps me sane.


Thank you for the reminder, Carmen. Now I feel the obligation to blog again. I'm not really in the mood for writing (normally I'd be talking about the Japan earthquake, but I really don't wanna talk about it this time), so be treated to my holiday homework list:

Holiday Homework List

EL A1
MONDAY MAKEUP - 9:30 to 11:30
READ ANNA KARENINA
Read the Romantic poems

History
MONDAY MAKEUP - after English
READ STALIN TEXTBOOK. We start doing essays soon.

Econs
Test:
DEFINE PPC, opp. cost, demand and supply.
STATE Law of demand and supply.
LIST factors affecting demand and supply.
FILE CHECK: Include the pop quiz
Unit 1 MCQ

Biology
TUESDAY MAKEUP: 9:00 to 12:30
MCQ
Structured Worksheet

Mathematics
Algebra Worksheets 4 and 5
File Check on Tuesday; black file with school crest (if you simply have too many files, non school-based is okay); include portfolio, the tutorials returned and the corrections.

French
Interview with a Celebrity
MAKE EPIC FRENCH NOTES - test after holidays

TOK
Read TB 105-110 and 87-91

ACSIS
REHEARSAL and EMILY till evening on SATURDAY

!nk
Nothing yet.

And here's my schedule:

Friday:
Can I give myself a free day, please? ): I have other non-curricular things to take care of today.

Saturday
REHEARSAL and EMILY till evening
Possible BAND[AGE]
MCQ and Structured Worksheet

Sunday
Church
Algebra Worksheets 4 & 5
Start on EPIC FRENCH NOTES, or at least type the new conjugaisons into phone to bring around.

Monday
Lessons and class outing till evening
Read TOK textbook

Tuesday
Makeup bio lesson till afternoon
Read History
CONTINUE EPIC FRENCH NOTES

Wednesday
READ ANNA KARENINA. EVERYTHING.

Thursday
Outing at Sentosa. Continue READING ANNA KARENINA if needed.
Interview with a Celebrity

Friday
Econs day. MAYBE I CAN WRITE TODAY.

Saturday
CONTINUE EPIC FRENCH NOTES.

Sunday
Church
Econs and Maths file

...perfect.

I guess I should start.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.