<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Block

Saturday, April 23, 2011 @ 7:40 pm.

I suddenly can't study History anymore. I just can't. I have made no progress and it's 8PM and I need to eat dinner and I haven't even finished the causes of rise to power of Stalin, dammit. Maybe I should just forgo Hitler and do Stalin since they're almost definitely gonna test on Stalin but it's not fair and they might go against their promise and set a joint Stalin-Hitler question and THEN what will happen...

I think I might start a writing blog on my long-abandoned LiveJournal. I've got a lot of things I want to write when I think about them but by the time I find the time to write them I forget. And somehow they just don't fit on this blog anymore. This blog is like a receptacle where I dump all my rants about homework and school and all sorts of stupid things that only students worry about, but it tells people nothing about myself. I don't even know what blogs are for anymore.

And also, there are some things I'd rather show to a different audience than those who read my blog right now. And maybe for some people I'd rather them read my blog than this, or maybe for some people I'd rather them read my LiveJournal and not my blog. Or maybe both. So it would be a practical, arbitrary, and meaningful separation all at the same time.

So. When I come up with a new name for my LJ account, I'll start it up, and maybe I'll post it here. After all, if you still read my blog, you're pretty awesome and might as well.

Dinner time.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.