<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


You know what,

Thursday, April 21, 2011 @ 8:19 pm.

I'm just gonna do one-liners. Or maybe three-liners, if I'm lucky enough. Starting from:

Monday, April 4th: I never thought I'd ever have to chase someone around trying to grab something from them, but I had to do that today to Tim because he grabbed my EE topic list. It was kinda my fault because I'd taken it out in preparation to see Mr Connor. Though I didn't actually see him that day. But the whole thing ended with Tim, Rohan and Joanna peering over my EE topic list. "I like it how you're not trying to be pseudo-intelligent," said Rohan. And then I gave up on finding Mr Connor after half an hour and went to the library with Tim and Joanna (I cannot remember what happened to Rohan at this point) to write my !nk article.

Tuesday, April 5th: I honestly cannot remember anything worth posting, but we DID have an English test that day. And since I can't remember which day I actually got it back I might as well post it here: got called out on my handwriting for the first time in ACSI so far.

Wednesday, April 6th: Mr Tan, upon seeing the glossy world maps adorning my side of the classroom, decided to make me EL Rep, the first task being to decorate the classroom with EL-related things. I've finished the proposal but haven't actually done anything yet because the IFD decorations are still up. Still wondering whether it's feasible to stick picture frames on the walls. But probably not. I need to go to Daiso soon.

Imaginary art gallery in ACSIS today, where somehow all the groups wound up focusing on the nude male, a highlight being Danyal's Evolution of Man ("HE'S GOT A BIGGER--" "HE'S GOT AN EVEN BIGG--"). Ours was the Celebration of the Human Body exhibition with the following exhibits:

1. The Happy Man. What's there to say? He's naked, he's bending over, and he's smiling. A happy man. The scary thing is that I was the only one who got the reference the first time when Rajat (our VP) suggested it. Even my sister didn't get it at first.

2. An installation of a building in semi-construction. It is called Erection.

3. A painting of two playing cards, the queen on top of the king. It is called Girls on Top.

The performance ended with the mother breaking the Erection.

Thursday, May 7th: Thoroughly humiliated during Winner Takes All, though this really is what's supposed to happen during Winner Takes All so that's fine. Still, it was quite sad because in the beginning I actually got all the questions correct until I started getting them all wrong (like seriously) and got kicked. Eric and/or Rocky (I can't remember which) were/was asking, when I stepped off the stage, whether I'd answered those questions incorrectly on purpose and I said "I don't even remember", but I didn't. I just got all the questions that I didn't know and other people got the questions I did (I think I would actually have passed Round 5 xD). Maybe I shouldn't have helped people, but that's got to do with my twisted sense of self-pride too so I should shut up.

After this a lot of people told me that I did a good job during WTA. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to think about that at the moment but thanks guys <3

Friday, April 8th: HSP Welcome Tea, where a guy from Durham came and shamelessly (not really) advertised his university, although the rest of his talk was very good. Awesome catering as well.

Monday, 11th April: Can't remember what I wanted to post.

Tuesday, 12th April: Can't remember either.

Wednesday, 13th April: Got to read Antigone today. I wanted to read it in class as soon as I started reading it, and evidently Joanna shared the same sentiment, as after three rounds of listening to other people absolutely butcher (I MEAN THIS IN THE LEAST OFFENSIVE WAY POSSIBLE because it simply means that it wasn't exactly being taken seriously), we were making an agreement to try it out.

After ACSIS (I am, as usual, incredibly bad at accents so I shall refrain from elaborating, except that Joanna does very good Ris Low, Barbarella and Filipino accents, among others xDD), she said "I did it with the person I thought would enjoy it as much as I did." Thanks (:

Thursday, 14th April: Can't remember what I wanted to post here, except that this was the day I submitted my EE application.

Friday, 15th April: World Lit deadline. A grand total of SEVEN people submitted their assignments on the actual day! Isn't that AWESOME? 8D

Monday, 18th April: Got my acceptance letter. Thank you, MOE.

Tuesday, 19th April: Got my EE supervisor. You can go stalk me on Facebook to see if you can glean any more info from there, but suffice to say it's gonna be an interesting ride ^^

Oh yeah, the six new scholars entered the class on this day! I think. I can't really remember.

Wednesday, 20th April: Skipped Maths test and ACSIS to go for a doctor's appointment, where I got injected for an IV I didn't need (and it is NOT just a small pricking pain it hurts pretty bad considering it's a plastic thing stuck into the inside of the elbow, and there was a lot of blood apparently) xD Didn't really appreciate skipping ACSIS since they were finalising FOA, but I did appreciate skipping Math so that's fine.

Saw a kidney on ultrasound. It actually does look like a kidney.

Thursday, 21st April: Today! Somehow I don't have much to post today either, but I've got some amazing quotes from PC (we were discussing activities to carry out at the school we're going to):

Mr Tan: DANCE IS COMPLETELY OUT OF THE QUESTION AS YOU ARE CORRUPTING THE MINDS OF THE MOUNTAINOUS CHILDREN.

Mr Tan: You will tumble all over the place. And you will feel the hands coming out to grab your feet.
Mr Chua: [starts to hyperventilate]


Mr Chua: We need an official photographer.
Someone: Niall.
Mr Chua: The picture will be sent to ACSpress and the school mag… especially the more charismatic ones… we have many attractive people in our class…
Someone: Niall.
Someone: Niall! NIALL TAKE A PICTURE OF YOURSELF


Mr Chua: [talking about Nitiya representing ACSI in a Tamil debate competition] EVEN IF YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND VASANTHAM, IF THEY START HUGGING EACH OTHER, THEY WON.


--

Okay, that's enough.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.