<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Unpopular Opinions

Wednesday, June 08, 2011 @ 3:57 pm.

Oh what the heck. I need to blog (I MEAN SERIOUSLY I JUST CAME BACK FROM CAP'11 AND I DON'T FEEL LIKE BLOGGING A THING, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME), so I'll just do this in one shot.

1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
- Gossip Girl. Never watched it, but shows of that type just don't appeal to me. Same with Desperate Housewives.

- Any Asian dramas that involve businessmen and middle-aged women with their hair in curlers. I haven't had enough experience with Western dramas to have an opinion on them, so don't call me biased or a self-hating Asian. I dunno. A notable exception here is Boys over Flowers, but that's probably because they don't really care much about the business (rich playboys) and hence they are easier for me to watch.

- Fanboy and Chum-Chum, and pretty much all the other Phineas and Ferb-esque TV shows. Somehow it just doesn't match up to the original. (Interestingly enough, I thought P&F was going to be beyond horrible when I first came across it, but it's awesome.)

- Most 3D animation TV shows.

Other than that I don't really dislike many TV shows. Don't really watch many shows anyway.

2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.

- The-Best-Damn-Thing Avril Lavigne. I kinda like emo.

- Travie McCoy. Billionaire is nice, but I just don't like rappers that much and Travie McCoy became the epitome of this, for me, after he did an alternate version of "Higher" with Taio Cruz. B.o.B. is an exception, because his raps are actually very good (besides Airplanes, which I didn't really like that much).

Can't think of any more.

3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.

- Megan Fox. Jack Black. Miley Cyrus. Paris Hilton. Other than that I don't really care about scandals in general.

4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
- Collecting anything. I have tried. I never finished. I don't even collect Pokemon anymore. I just beat the game and get bored.

5. A habit you find disgusting.
- Blowing noses into sleeves.

6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
- Writing compositions, but not everyone else bitched over it. There's a reason why some of us are in IB/HP now and some of us aren't. Heh.

7. Your favorite household chore.
- Washing the dishes. By FAR.

8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
- Counter-Strike. Call of Duty.

9. PC or MAC?
- I use a PC. Never really tried a MAC before.

10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
- Basketball, because I can't intercept. And because I'm... [shrinks into a corner]

11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
- Dancing is fun... rather, it would be if I could do it.
- Swimming is fun.
- Tennis is fun, but I'm very bad at it. Same with table-tennis.

12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
- American Idol.
- Glee. Sometimes. But I don't really get shit for it because I do know a lot of Gleeks.
- Naruto.

13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
- Adam Lambert, but I've managed to recommend him to a few people. Recently I have heard my father listening to Whataya Want From Me, which is strange.
- B.o.B.
- Lady Gaga.

14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
- Reading this comic, MSPaint Adventures. Everyone I've recommended it to has hated it with a vengeance. I don't get it. I think it's because they didn't get beyond the first act (YES THERE ARE ACTS). If any reader gets to the end of this comic (or at least to the latest page) I will SERIOUSLY buy you lunch. If I know you personally.

15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
- Sitting with my knees under my chin and my legs crossed.

16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
- PE.
- ...Technically everyone kinda hates school.

17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
- Cleaning my room. More specifically, clearing my wardrobe. I end up taking out the stuff I don't want, think it's a waste, put it all back, never wear them.

18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
- Pokemon. Then again, it's kinda losing its joy for me.
- Guitar Hero and Rock Band. I LOVE THESE GAMES OH MY GOD.
- Dance Central. I have only played it once, courtesy of Zheng Yi bringing his Kinect to the class party on Friday, but it is awesome and now I will be left in eternal longing because I will never have an Xbox. Heh. So that's why I shouldn't like it. Plus you look like a goon playing it unless you're a trained dancer or something.

19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
- I don't really have one at the moment.

20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
- MY NOSE IS POURING LIKE A FRICKIN' WATERFALL. Why do I feel so sick?! I haven't been doing anything for the past few days!

That is all.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.