<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25519831?origin\x3dhttp://beepsaeddetx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
there must be movement.


Dream

Monday, July 04, 2011 @ 1:19 pm.

I had an extremely trippy dream last night. I dreamt that I was at a fair, which was for some reason in a school (it would turn out later that somehow I had enrolled in this school) and near my house at the same time. It was a costume bazaar, so they were selling all these awesome things like shoes (for some reason En Qi was there and we were both trying on shoes) and dresses and things like that (occult-related things were banned, I don't know why). And this fair has appeared in my dreams before (apparently in Far East) so I was thinking, in my head, that I should go here more often rather than travel all the way to Far East. One part of the fair had an arcade game which would kill whoever lost, which kinda gives a reason for the second part of the dream.

Then the dream segued into some kind of school assembly (which included a lot of classmates and ex-classmates like Audrey, Joanna, Tim Lee...), that somehow didn't really have a lot of students in it. So the principal and the deputy (or some teacher) showed up. Neither of them were Asian, I think, and therefore neither were people I know. And it turned out to be this screwed-up school with a screwed-up curriculum (I think if it went any further down this road it would become a school-of-evil type, but that's just lame <_<) and they proceeded to, during the assembly, screw up the students. And people who rebelled against this in some way without getting repressed would be expelled on the spot.

I was one of those who got expelled and when I was chased out of the room people in the hallways started comforting me about it, and I was caught between thinking "what the hell is wrong with you people" and how I was going to tell my mother that I had gotten expelled on the first day. Another person who got expelled was telling me about how appalled his parents were when they heard about the school and were coming to get him. So, like an idiot, INSTEAD of calling my parents, I wandered around the school for a while (it didn't look like any school I'd ever attended, besides maybe the MGS Clementi campus, but probably something from a movie) until for some reason I went back to the room where we had the assembly. The principal, deputy, and my mother were drinking tea and laughing.

Then for some reason I turned into a guy (strictly speaking, the POV character turned into a guy) and the mother turned into a father and both of them/us(?) had teleportation powers - the guy disappeared in a bolt of lightning and the father disappeared in a ball of fire. Don't ask me why. So anyway for some reason the principal told the father to capture the guy so they had this epic teleportation battle (HOW TELEPORTATION = BATTLE I DO NOT KNOW) at the end of which both of them turned into DRAGONS (I don't know WHY) and the father ate the guy. At this point of the dream I could, very disturbingly, taste the dragon. For some reason it had a shell and tasted like crab.

But as it turns out, all of this was a ploy to get his son away from the principal and the evil school because after that he took the boy to a weird tribe (which was previously just a costume showcase at the costume fair earlier) to get healed.

Finally the dream MC switched back to me, and I was wearing the same clothes as the earlier part of the dream and wondering whether people would look at me weird for still walking around the school I was expelled from and wearing the same clothes (for some reason a few days had passed; I assume this has to do with the tribe). Everyone was at the beach. Apparently because it was summer, one HL period (YES THE PHRASE HL PERIOD APPEARED IN MY DREAM) had been declared free. I blinked in disbelief. Joanna said "Before you go, could you help me do something?" and held up an old volume of Madame Bovary. So I picked up the book, flipped it to page 234 as she said, and propped it open. She was probably doing something with her hands at the time but this didn't appear in the dream, because immediately after that, I woke up.

Trippy. Not usable, though, like the last trippy dream I had around this period was.





Biography.

i'm not there yet
G.
Sagittarius.
Singaporean.
MGS'01-'10
1.1, 2.2, 3.5, 4.3, 5.5, 6.2, 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
MGS Drama Society Society of Dramatic Arts '07-'10.
ACS(I) 5.12'11 - 6.12'12.
ACSIS '11-'12.
!nk '11-'12
I write because I can't break the habit.

Talk.



Look back.

April 2006 February 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Links.

Updated 7/1/11

Sister!,
Sister!,
Jean,
Elizabeth Chan,
Yan Yee,
En Qi,
Zhi Lin,
Claudia,
Claudia
Colette,
Diana,
Eleanor,
Glenda,
Liz Goh,
Yun Hua's Shop,
Carmen,
Christie,
Tze Shien,
Tze Shien,
Rachel Lau,
Carolyn,
Audrey,
Zenn,
Sheralyn,
Celeste,
Glarbo,
Genevieve,
My Plurk,
My Twitter.

Applause.

21♥
Background: Darkdegree.